1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Slizza, 12 Apr 2017.

1. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

I have Discord but no mic currently...
    Steam: Mohorovic

2. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

:( It's so quiet in both the TS and Discord...

3. Arboreal

Just back at the PC, someone sent a Steam Invite....

**Edit - late Sunday
    Thanks Pete*, good to chat with you, sorry we didn't get to meet up on PUBG.
    Managed to get a couple of hits for a change, but was nailed in surprise attacks as usual!
    Next time guys...

Last edited: 20 Aug 2017
  4. Rydema

Rydema What's a Dremel?

So I came close...... would be nice if i had a squad to roll with! [​IMG]

5. Arboreal

Nice one! I got a 3rd at the weekend and ended up on the smallest playing space I've been in, making progress! I have only played 2 duo games but not been in a squad yet.
    See you on the Battleground!

6. Rydema

Rydema What's a Dremel?

If you want to team up on PUBG just look at my forum name and I should appear ;)

7. Smellyhead

Smellyhead Minimodder

I'm always up for games. Have two squads I play with at the moment but if I'm playing solo I'll play with others instead, it's more fun that way. Add Seat Sniffer on Steam.

Also got to love the random bugs on this game.

8. Arboreal

Had a couple of amusing games last night after a run of top 10 placings this week, never higher than 4th though.

I had PUBG running while I was cooking, so dashed in & out where I could...what a diligent cook

One game, I missed the kick off, was auto launched and landed in the sea and drowned :lol:

The other I was also auto launched and landed in amongst a bunch of players looking like puppets. I think they were AFK players of some sort.
    Anyway, one eventually ran away, but in the meantime i managed to punch out the other 4 and start with a good lot of points :grin:

Next time that happened, while I was away diligently attending to the cooking, I landed in another cluster of AFKers, punched 3 out and was punched out myself by another lurker who looked like he was there on purpose. A potentially interesting tactic.

9. Ljs

Ljs Modder

There's a bit of a problem with PUBG at the moment as you gain BP from joining a game, so people are exploiting to farm by either joining and leaving either straight away on the plane, or after landing. Some people have reported up to 30 people doing this per game!

10. Arboreal

I read that PUBG were unhappy about alleged AFK Farming earlier this week, I hadn't even thought of doing it!
    It looks like the crates are much less valuable in the last couple of weeks, from £1.80 down to £0.56. I'll probably sell my collection, as I can't see keeping the odd other outfit item as useful.
    As far as I can tell, there are no clothes that benefit the game, just make you look different.
    It was comical seeing the players all landing in slow motion in a bunch, I'll have to take a screenshot tonight when I play.

11. Bazz

Bazz Multimodder

Typical PUBG round, either you cry laughing or die trying

12. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

[​IMG]

Another one :D

13. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

Nice one :rock: I have only won once and it is such a great feeling. Still need to play in Duos or squads though

14. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

just started playing this after watchign a few livestreamers....
    just getting used to the control's, but i can usually get a kill before going down

15. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

For those interested, I have found something today that is rather funny.

Play on the AS (Asian) servers, you can get lots of kills quite easily and don't have deal with many cheaters, spotted a couple today but compared to the EU servers there was at a rough guess about 70% less cheaters.

Some of the players seem quite unaware of what they are doing as well such as 1 player who was not able to be shot due to there location from the Left, Right or from in front of them and instead of looking in the only direction they could be killed from, which was behind they decided to look forward.

Playing a Duo a group had the drop on us they came from behind, in a vehicle and stopped and got out behind cover me and the friend that I was playing with were in the wide open field and my friend killed them both because they stood still near the vehicle and didn't shoot us.

Playing a squad game, the 3 of us went on a rampage towards the end of it but still managed to loose to a guy using a macro with a M16A4 (GRRR) but it finished up near the ferry port and we all got 5+ kills right at the end shooting people who were hiding behind trees not paying attention.

Now I do get abit of lag for the 1st minute after parachuting in, but then it levels out and is fine for the rest of the game but it's so funny playing on those servers that I think I might just play on them all the time when playing this game.

16. Big_malc

Big_malc Minimodder

Playing Asia and bosting is just wrong most people don't even class these servers as a warm up

17. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

There are some good players on there, but for me based of today and not having to deal with cheaters in nearly every game I will be happy to play on them, will see how it goes over the next couple of days though.

**Edit**

Normally we don't let Bop drive because he does silly stuff, this time I was dead and Pab's didn't want to drive so Bop drove, it didn't end well.

Last edited: 11 Oct 2017
  18. rend

rend What's a Dremel?

The amount of times I exited the vehicle while it's moving and embarrassingly died next to my enemies....ah

19. Arboreal

Still no better at it...but enjoying playing duos more often and the odd squad when we're all available.
    Excited that there are going to be not one but TWO new maps in the next year.
    Just as I was getting excited about the Mexican desert adventure, there is now another island in the Adriatic, complete with Cosmodrome.

20. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

Me and two more mates went squad with a random player. I got zero kills but we still got that chicken dinner. Needless to say, the random pug (pubg?hah!) carried us the whole match.