1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got some new CDs

Discussion in 'General' started by Astrum, 16 Oct 2003.

1. Astrum

Astrum Dare to dream.

Got some new CDs (three to be exact). I meant to get a forth (AAF: truANT) but they didn't have it, mooks :grr: .

The first two are SOAD CDs. I pretty much have all of their music in mp3 format but I do like them as a band so I bought their CDs to support them.
    The third was Disturbed's second CD Believe. I must say this is a top notch CD. I know quite a few people don't like them but I do, so there :p . The music flows well and definetly shows maturity from their first CD. If you get a chance (and your a fan of the metal genre) pick this CD up for sure.

I'll say what I think of truANT when I get it.

What does everyone think of these CD's?

2. buglish

buglish What's a Dremel?

excellent choice, i too like disturbed, SOAD are a top band too :)

3. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

I'm glad there's someone in this universe who does like that album - most people i know think it's sh**e... I think it sounds far less evil than the first album, but the two different albums shouldn't be compared: it's like comparing St. Anger to Kill 'Em All or RTL! *shakes head*

Still prefer the first album to this one, but this is a fine record. favourite track - n°3: "Liberate" :D

4. Astrum

Astrum Dare to dream.

Their second CD really is a turn around from the theme of The Sickness. Still I don't really care about that, just as long as it sounds good.

I'm listening to Liberate right now, lol.

5. Stew

Stew Disgruntled Postal Worker

I hope to god you paid like 0.001p.... for all 3 of them

6. Astrum

Astrum Dare to dream.

Don't bash another mans music :nono:

7. Astrum

Astrum Dare to dream.

Just an update, I borrowed the AAF truANT CD form a friend since mine hasn't arrived STILL. Its giving me a headache contacting tech support and getting absolutely nowhere :sigh: .

Anyway, the CD is definitely different. I'm weird and I like it quite a lot. Some songs sound boarderline jazz other are in a category all in their own. I like their first CD more but this isn't as bad as some people have made it out to be.

8. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

Hey don't take my name in vain, dude. :lol:

Speaking of new CD's, I implore you all to check out the new Mistress album, II: The Chronovisor :rock: