1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC hard rebooting

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Kehoe, 19 Nov 2017.

1. Kehoe

Kehoe Minimodder

Hi guys really hoping someone can help, Long and short my depression and anxiety have let my pc beat me, i personally know if i try any more a brick will end up in this thing,

About 3 months ago my pc would randomly blue screen once in a blue moon,

Its now hard rebooting,so power cuts out and it reboots, I've swapped my GFX card as this was initially @ fault tested this on another machine, however the pc is now doing it with a new gpu, i went from a 1080 to a 1050ti to test. i've removed everything bar one stick of ram, all the hdds, the motherboard Qcode shows no errors, i've even resorted to a full clean install of windows.

[​IMG]
    Photo from bios just before i removed the ram, I've reset and updated bios.

When i now trying to load windows (clean install) it gets to a about 2 mins in and then reboots

[​IMG]

once i get back in im greeted with this message, so i am currently defeated, this is my main source of escaping so kinda lost without it,i've always taken it to my local pc shop if i couldn't sort it my self but they closed down a few weeks ago

Any help would be greatful

Many thanks

2. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

That looks like it might be a SSD/HDD issue... Assuming it is connected to the network like it's asking for...

3. Kehoe

Kehoe Minimodder

Although id removed the sata cables from all my mechanical drives, id never removed the power cables, since doing that the pc is loading into windows, so im currently updating it and since all the hdd's are over 5 years old im going to replace them, they are mainly 500gbs so time for an upgrade, i assumed removing the sata cables would be enough

4. BU5H W00K1E

BU5H W00K1E Minimodder

i had a very similar problem and mine ended up being the extenders i was using for some reason when gpu needed any power above idle it would hard restart the pc but after removing them it's fine