1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Yeah that will be drivers most probably. What fixes one breaks another..

2. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Been getting pains in what I thought were my lungs for ages been to the doctors about this pain quite allot over 2 years, gave blood like a month ago, got a call out of nowhere Mr Evolutionsic get back in here and have new bloods taken! "for what purpose my dear, I had them done last month?" Then out of nowhere she hits me with "Your blood in your liver is too red!" okay I'll book the appointment. lol blood is too red? I'm not even going to try and figure this one out

This prompted me to look at where the liver was located and bam, sits directly in the area which I've been complaining about for the past 2 years.

Last edited: 20 Mar 2018
  3. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

I'd guess at having too high a red blood cell count rather than just being off the pantone colour chart.

Pliqu3011, Weekly_Estimate and MLyons like this.
  4. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

Received new camera body yesterday but the lens and adapters I ordered for it probably won't arrive for another week. Torture, I tell you! :waah:

5. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

That makes more sense, thanks, dude!

6. PaulJG

PaulJG Minimodder

Divorce.. ex taking a rather chunk from my pension pot.. ohhh and 2 game purchases I recently made.. Dark Souls 3 (cant get past the first boss) - Kingdom Deliverance.. (cant seem to do anything!) - feels like I've just wasted another £50! - think I need to step away from the steam controller and try back on mouse/keyboard.

7. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Is that the ice boss thing that you meet very very early on in the game? If so just get him to chase you and he will jump over you and down a cliff, You need to lead him down the path that you would take anyway.
    It gets much worse, I totally gave up on this game as combat is rubbish and the bosses are many and too hard.

8. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

Yeah, the question you should be asking is "what makes blood red?"

9. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

I always thought it was food coloring, i hear vegetarians have green blood, like Spock. ;)

10. PaulJG

PaulJG Minimodder

Yeap that's the one, somehow managed to get through it - straight into a new section that gives you no indication of where your suppose to go or what your suppose to be doing - think I'll give up and go back to Assassins Creed Origins..

.. or swearing at Kingdom Deliverance.. (locking picking is a complete joke!)

11. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Gave up on Assassins Creed Origins as there is far too much to do or grinding with little reward. Plus after the last patch the mouse controls started to lag. I could not sort it and as I was getting bored anyway I uninstalled it.
    Far Cry 5 and Dead Island 2 next week so hopefully one will fill in the gaming void.

12. Wakka

Wakka Yo, eat this, ya?

You sure? I've been waiting for Dead Island 2 for years, last I looked there wasn't even a hint of a release date!

13. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Sorry I did not mean D I 2 was released next week.

14. Wakka

Wakka Yo, eat this, ya?

Got me all excited in mah loins, there! Dangerous, that...

15. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Yeah me too. Apparently it's been handed over to Sumo, who did the astoundingly good Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast. UK based too IIRC.

16. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Sage pissing Payroll.

wahwah access denied wahwah.

It's running as administrator you pissant software, there ain't no greater access on this sodding platter!

17. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Cloning 196 hard drives on slow to boot machines in a loud server room. Great fun

18. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Finding out my 64 year old arthritic back really does not like the abuse it has has to contend with these past few weeks. Building heavy flat pack furniture, disposing of turf and soil aquired from shed base installation, fitting out shed and moving much from flat to shed which involved up and down stairs.
    Getting out of bed in the morning is both painful and weirdly amusing. It is not going to beat me though as I have planters to build and add soil mix to and a shed to paint/stain/preserve.

19. Arthur

Arthur It's for 'erberts !

Share mouse software :(

20. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

My blood deciding it doesn't want to stay inside of my body.