1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other E22

Discussion in 'General' started by cobalt6700, 14 May 2018.

1. cobalt6700

cobalt6700 Minimodder

Does anyone have any info on E22?

I don't seem to be able to get hold of them at all, no answer to website enquiry, direct email or a post on their FB - made an order 3 weeks ago and other than taking payment.... :rollingeyes:

2. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

I had the same problem a while ago and had to raise a Paypal dispute to get my money back. All the while their Facebook feed was being updated. Useless t****

cobalt6700 likes this.
  3. Guest-56605

Guest-56605 Guest

I ordered some fan grills from E22 a few months back, the waiting time was over 4 weeks...

The quality was below sub-standard - in terms of the acrylic was that scratched and chipped that no amount of buffing would have made them vaguely presentable, I binned them in absolute disgust.

If your after quality kit along the same lines I can wholeheartedly recommend ColdZero International, Ricardo's products are first class and delivery (even though they are based in Portugal) is very quick.

As a rule I try to buy British but based apon recent experience I'd recommend avoiding E22 like the plague - I'd rather pay for shipping from ColdZero or @mnpctech in the States and receive quality products than the overpriced crap E22 are peddling these days (I'm sorry Nate but it's the truth fella).

cobalt6700 likes this.
  4. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

It's still odd seeing mnpctech on here as I used to watch the YouTube videos to learn how to mod. It's where i got inspiration for my first custom acrylic side panel. Whole heartily recommend.

The_Crapman likes this.
  5. cobalt6700

cobalt6700 Minimodder

Cheers chaps.

I've mainly bought some Teleios sleeve from them - the only other place I can get it is Kustom PC's - but they don't have the colour I would like. Next place is Mainframe themselves, but I cant swallow £30 shipping for £10 worth of sleeve.

I've known of Bill since my WizD days and he's still churning out great work - If will always buy his stuff :thumb: