1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews Cooler Master MasterCase H500M Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 29 May 2018.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. Wakka

Wakka Yo, eat this, ya?

£200 for a Cooler Master case is like spending £18k on a Dacia...

Also, anyone else completely and utterly overwhelmed with CM's case range now? I'm sure a new Master Maker case is released every month.

3. Tulatin

Tulatin The Froggy Poster

Zero photos of an assembled system or in action.

I take it Cooler Master has really low standards for what constitutes a "review" these days, huh?

4. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

Hi there - sorry my mistake. I've added them to the end of the review as usual!

5. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

You maybe want to try that again with your brain-switch off the "be a dick" position? How about "hey, it's pretty obvious you built a system in the case because you've published results of a system built in said case, but there aren't any photos - would it be possible to include some in the review?"
    OH LOOK PHOTOS DO EXIST I AM UTTERLY SHOCKED THAT WOULD BE THE CASE.

Furrfu.

Maki role, Dogbert666 and MLyons like this.
  6. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

To be fair, the Cosmos ones have always been very high quality and useful internal design so I don't see a £200 Cooler Master case as too egregious.
    Plus for some weird reason Cooler Master is one of like three manufacturers who has figured out that 4x normal USB + 1 USB-C is the way to go on the front panel, unlike many others who think 2x normal USB are enough.

My mind just goes next please when I see something about Master Maker, because unless CM starts bribing shops to stock all the extra bits and pieces the concept behind it is utterly pointless.

7. Arthur

Arthur It's for 'erberts !

Coolermaster cases are quality.

Tags: Add Tags