1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

92mm water cooling radiator

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by doobleshaft, 22 May 2018.

1. doobleshaft

doobleshaft What's a Dremel?

Has anyone got any suggestions on where I can find a 92mm water cooling radiator or kit? I've found it difficult to get hold of them.

It's all I have space for on this case with rear fans being 92mm. The other computer I'm looking to setup has pipe access and 120mm rear fans so that one is easy to sort out.

2. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

Can you use a 120mm to 92mm fan adapter?

3. doobleshaft

No there isn't any space and mount holes are set for a 92mm fan. Only option I have at the mo due to the restricted space in this area of an otherwise massive case is modding the case (which I'm not keen to do) by drilling holes to get pipes.cables out and then creating an adapter plate to take custom cooling kit (I already have 120mm fans, radiators and other water cooling kit I could use).

4. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

ta-dah...

...whether they're any good, i couldn't say.

5. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

I looked at 92mm rads a few years ago, the biggest problem was the lack of ANY fans at that size with decent static pressure. I'm not sure whether the situation has changed in that respect but butterfly wings might be just as effective.

I fitted the adapter to the 92mm fan holes and then put a 120mm rad on the other side.

6. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

God that's a rip off.

7. TheMadDutchDude

TheMadDutchDude The Flying Dutchman

That’s so expensive for a rad that no one ever uses... xD

8. doobleshaft

Not true to say no one ever uses as it is the size I need... But then it is true to say few need them as no other case I've worked on watercooling needed this size. Just found it direct on alphacool.com for 49.94 Euros or £42.85 on aquatuning.co.uk.

So they are out there, just me entering simple search requirements clearly didn't work at the time. :wallbash:

9. LePhuronn

LePhuronn Minimodder

Which case?

10. doobleshaft

There's no branding on it or serial numbers.I can only state that there is no space for anything other than the 92mm fan or radiator. To use 80mm radiator I would need to create an adaptor of some kind which I could do but it will be a pain.

The 92mm radiators do exist but looks like I can't get them at as good a price as the 120mm. When I first posted this I hadn't been able to find them.

11. JejeLaPelle

JejeLaPelle What's a Dremel?

12. doobleshaft

Some nice options there. I'll have a look when I take the PC apart again and make sure I have all the right parts for water cooling.