1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Podcast?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Corky42, 20 Sep 2018.

1. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

I did a quick search and found a mention from four years ago about bringing back the old podcast so apologies if I'm about to go over old ground.

I guess what made me think of it was looking forward to my regular watch of another sites podcast and thought how much more I'd enjoy watching you guys having a chat about whatever caught your attention on the site over the last week/month.

Things like Alex talking about project logs, Gareth giving us his thoughts on stand out news articles, Matt and Rick having a chat about the reviews they've done, etc, etc (sorry if I've left someone name off there :)), nothing too formal, just a few guys having a chat down the pub sort of thing but obviously via Skype or whatever.

2. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Got a link?
    hmmmm. I'd actually really enjoy it. I'm not sure about getting video as we're spread out but audio with guests depending on what's released is a small possibility.
    That does sound like a lot of fun. It'll be up to @Dogbert666 but I personally like the idea

3. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

It was only a quick search so don't shoot me. :) (last mention i found was this post.)

To be honest i didn't even know Bit used to have podcast, I'm guessing (from this search) that it got canned before i joined.

Yea i was more just throwing it out there and feel a bit guilty for suggesting it now as obviously it would be a PITA to do and involve more work, it's just i was thinking that now there's the bit-tech YouTube channel and hopefully a permanent modding Guru in the form of Mr Banks that it would be nice to have a podcast that focused more on modding and maybe promote bit-tech merchandise or get companies to sponsor it.

Tags: