1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Looks like this was either patched before launch or was less of an issue than it was made out to be. Runs really well on my low spec PC. Admittedly everything is at the Lowest settings and so doesn't look very pretty, but it is 60fps, it doesn't make my PC overheat and it hasn't crashed... yet!

I'm not liking the lack of squad sessions though. I don't really understand what the integration of Steam groups brings. You can't see who's online, you can't join a squad/group session when you get on like you can on console. You have to make a session every single time. Which is not ideal at all :( I always used to join the squad session so I could see who was online and join in hunts as and when. But it's not very group friendly on PC.

2. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

There was a big patch shortly before launch, so thankfully they managed to get it done before it ended up hurting their rep too much (now to bring the rest of the missing Capcom IPs to PC:naughty:).

Hex likes this.
  3. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Seems like they need another patch quite urgently because playing with friends is almost impossible right now! It's already a game with a bizarre setup for co-op as you can't all watch cutscenes together. You have to watch them individually and then you can co-op up. So we were trying to play with 2 of us who'd got hundreds of hours in on PS4 going in, getting the cutscene and then backing out and joining on our friend who's never played before. That's already annoying, but we're used to it, cos it's how MH:W works :rollingeyes: BUT, we could never join on her because it always failed. Then she'd back out, we'd all go in together and then one by one we'd all disconnect. Once that happened you could never see the old session again so we had to make a new one. It's so frustrating!

4. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Still playing through Darkest Dungeon, doing 2-3 missions per weekend.
    Lost a few of my good party members from some really unlucky critical hits on my last mission against the Siren so need to train up a few new recruits before revisiting that boss.

Also been playing a bit of Jurassic World Evolution, it's a little bit of a simple game but I'm enjoying planning out my parks and the chaos that follows when my raptors get grumpy about something.

5. andreinuk

andreinuk Minimodder

Well soon to be playing the next alpha for BF5 which is starting tomorrow.

Invite just came through so will be checking it out.

6. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

I discovered Clone Hero recently and remembered I still have an Xbox 360 wireless guitar.

Oops.

7. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

Dead Cells. It's brilliant.

Jake123456 likes this.
  8. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

I just picked this up for the Switch, have had it on my PC watch-list since release. So glad I picked it up finally, great game!

9. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

its good to be back.

[​IMG]

10. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Minimodder

Looking forward to Assetto Corsa Competizione early access in 2 weeks so just running through Witcher 3 again but now also have the DLC's to play.

11. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Lost a chunk of last night to Into the Breach on Switch, though I should really have been cracking on with the last few missions in Exapunks.

12. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Currently donating my free time to Yakuza Kiwami 2, feels freaking weird playing it on the narrow tv after having spent way too much time in Yakuza 0 on the PC with the ultrawide...

13. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

Very Close to completing Mass Effect: Andromeda. I've been taking my sweet time with it because it is gorgeous and there's simply so much stuff to do. Overall I am happy with the time I've spent with it, and I for one wouldn't mind if they ever decided to make another one. Once I am done though I will get back onto The Witcher 2...

14. suenstar

Recently started Assassin's Creed Origins, though haven't been overly impressed from the start... I'll crack on with it and give it at least 10 hours of play to get me interested enough to complete it within the year, otherwise it'll become one of those once a month short session games.
    Also playing Kingdom Come Deliverance because of the 10th Anniversary deal that was on GOG - enjoying the story and exploring the game but it'll take a while for the melee combat to grow on me.

15. maxlxyd

maxlxyd What's a Dremel?

Recently started playing CSGO again. With Steam cutting down on all the gambling though its quite annoying and not the same.

16. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

If you have an xbox controller, the melee combat is far more fluid using that and feels more intuitive. I found with the mouse and keyboard, it felt like going back to Witcher 1 from Witcher 3. Quite robotic and unnatural.

I played the game through as intended the first time around but I'm having much more fun replaying it with some mods running. There's so many available now although some are cheats, so be careful unless you want to water down the difficulty.

17. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Been very busy, but did put it about 6 hours on State Of Decay 2 on Xbone. It didn't get the greatest reviews, but my buddy and I are really enjoying it. It's quite slow paced, but that does me fine on the pills I am on. My reaction times are not what they once were. It also looks grand at 4k.

18. suenstar

Thanks for the tip, I'll give the Xbox controller a go next time I boot it up on the weekend.

19. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

God of war on PS4 pro, one of the best games iv played in a long time. amazing

20. suenstar

Be prepared for some infuriatingly difficult fights if you plan on taking on all of the Valkyries.
    It's very satisfying when you do manage to learn their patterns and finally defeat each of them.

Otis1337 likes this.