1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Logitech mouse gone totaly BLOO {lots of pics}

Discussion in 'Modding' started by UNO, 5 Nov 2003.

1. KrazyIvan

KrazyIvan What's a Dremel?

If you have never spray painted plastic, or anything for that matter, I highly recommend vinyl dye. It is really hard to mess that up and it lasts a lot longer than spray paint. Here are my keyboard and mouse vinyl dyed black:

[​IMG]

2. UNO

UNO What's a Dremel?

ahhhh so many suggestions :eeek:
    ok first.....
    LAZYCHOOK
    i saw that and it actualy doesnt look half bad.......i prolly wouldnt do that to my mouse but i might try it on my keyboard thanks again pal :thumb:

next.........
    PRINCEXXX
    i totaly agree with your friends i hate the fell of spray painted plastic it just fells delicate for some reason
    i am now sure if walmart is world wide but i got it at super walmart in town and it was in the electronics section and it was orrigionaly a printer cable until i got a hold of it :naughty: :naughty: :dremel: :dremel:
    if you dont know where a walmart is you can always look on www.walmart.com or maby it is www.wal-mart.com try both

last but not least..........
    DizBjOhN104
    if you need any help or have any questions just post and ill try to get back to you also lazychook knows alot about the matter so you can ask him too

3. UNO

UNO What's a Dremel?

IVAN what is up dude finaly a fellow texan
    that looks sweet where did you get teh dye?
    PS. Dont Mess With Texas

4. KrazyIvan

Uno: There is actually quite a few Texans on this board :cooldude: .

I got my vinyl dye at my local AutoZone. I just saw the same exact stuff at Wal-Mart for a few cents less but not worth the drive to Wally World if I don't have something else to buy.

It actually is by DupliColor and is called Vinyl and Fabric Color. AutoZone has more colors than Wally World available and is within walking distance from my home.

Last edited: 7 Nov 2003
  5. Pistol

Pistol Guest

Awesome, I've been trying to find vinyl dye, i went to Home Depot, Walmart, and Sherman Williams (THE PAINT STORE FOR GODSAKES :wallbash: ) and no luck. Will def try teh autozone tomorrow

and P.S. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW! Texas is teh best.

6. KrazyIvan

7. MrShake

MrShake What's a Dremel?

Vynal Die made by Krylon is called Fusion, I found it at ACE hardware.. but look for the name Fusion on the can, it doesn't say vynal die on it anywhere, but it is!!

8. UNO

UNO What's a Dremel?

ok thanks guys i will deffinately try that out today
    if you have any more suggestions on what i sould do tomy mouse please post
    and if you need some advice on putting a blue led in your mouse just post

THANK u
    The Only ONU