1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

13/10 Flexible Orange Tubing - Where From?

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by The_Crapman, 14 Jan 2019.

1. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

Trying to find some 13/10 (3/8"-1/2") flexible orange tubing (opaque non see through), but can't seem to find any. Anyone know any obscure sites that might have any?

Last edited: 14 Jan 2019
  2. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

3. The_Crapman

I'm currently sporting clear tubing with mayhems orange pastel, but I've aquired a 980Ti and will be getting a new block for it from Watercool with lots of coppery goodness. I want to use clear coolant so I can see the block in all it's glory, but really like how my loop currently looks in orange. I could try white tubing and mix it up a little, or just go with full clear. Full clear probably wouldn't look too bad.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 14 Jan 2019
  4. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

If you change fitting size to 19/13mm then Aquatuning stock Masterkleer Orange However I'm not sure it's opaque although being Masterkleer it will be within a week as all the plasticiser leaches out into your blocks.

5. The_Crapman

Yeh I'd rather avoid going for new fittings. They'd cost as much as the block! :hehe: