1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build Advice Corsair H150i Pro (360mm AIO)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by obaidbd, 17 Feb 2019.

1. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

Hi there

Wondering any owner of this AIO can help me out. Can't find this information on official page.

What is the exact length of the tube? The build I want to start soon, I want to put this radiator on top of Be Quiet DarkBase 700 case, but as I will be doing Inverted setup so I am bit concern that whether the tube length is long enough to reach the top of the case.

Thanks!

2. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

My DARK BASE 700.png

This is how my setup will be look like, picture generated from Be Quiet web site, but be quiet AIO comes with 390mm tube, and don't think corsair AIO's tube is that long, tough i am just guessing by looking at photos of corsair's AIO

3. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

4. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

This is accurate, just checked it in the flesh! You have about 35cm of flexible tubing to play with if you discount a couple of cm from the mount and radiator which is captive. Although the tubing on the CPU side can be rotated freely which helps keep things tidy!

5. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

Just to add if you're building inverted in the case pictured above it'll probably look better if the H150i Pro Radiator is mounted with the tubing orientated on the right hand side. So opposite to that illustrated with the Be Quiet Rad. That'll probably save you some cm!

6. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

Thanks both !!! Yup, looks like length should be okay :)

That is actually a very good point, all the time I was thinking that GPU will block the right side but the case clearly has have enough room so I should able to run the tubes over the GPU. :)

7. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

Yep, as suggested - put the radiators end tank at the rear of the case and you're golden. It'll be a neater tubing run too, tucked against the rear of the chassis.

obaidbd likes this.