1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much sleep do you get?

Discussion in 'General' started by bard, 9 Nov 2003.

1. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

I feel like I've really wasted a good saturday if I wake up later than 1pm so I try my best to sleep early fridays and it's good to sleep early anyways :)

2. zebra

zebra What's a Dremel?

It seems im not the only one not getting enough sleep!

Normally on weekdays i sleep around 3 am and get up at 8.40 ( be at work at 9.00)

Weekends, i cant remember the last time i went to bed before 4 am.. but i do get up around 14.00 pm so i make up my weekdays sleep in the weekend..

I have been doing this since i started living on my own, so for 8 years allready...

Z//

3. bren2

bren2 What's a Dremel?

Sleep around 2am wake up at 7am yay 5hrs....
    but i promised my self for the next 3 months i will hibernate hurray schools off i finish in 12hrs \o/

i know a insombniac (sp) he once stayed awake for 13 days!! He went to school played sports and so on... how people do that i hae nfi ill take my 5hrs anynite

4. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

too much or too little.

5. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

WTF 13 DAYS ???????? awake with sports!!!

6. Cyberbob:-)

Cyberbob:-) Minimodder

Normally i go to bed about 2:30am, the earliest i go is about 1am the latest is around 4am and i'm up at 6. And thats everynight. The odd day i sneak off about midnight.

I keep saying a little longer then i go to bed, then another hour passes. Like last night trying to get my dual display working. I fianally switched my PC off at 2:45am. My eyes hurt so much now.. :waah: So glad i've got my Pro-Plus handy.. :D

Why do we do it??? Because we love it.. :eeek:

7. WilHarris

WilHarris Just another nobody Moderator

Sleep when you're dead etc.

I tend to go to bed at 1-2, wake up at 9, so between 7-8 hours. However, I do pull the odd 4am-er, which eats into the sleep time. I'm trying to be better and get to bed at 11, up at 8, but it's just not happening. I find it much easier to work at night than in the morning, so I tend to be writing all my essays in vodka-fuelled drives at 3am.

8. Theo

Theo What's a Dremel?

Usually between 2 to 3 hours a day, and 4 to 5 hours on a Saturday/Sunday. I always have trouble getting to sleep - it's often the case that I'll have to skip a day or two, or three just so that I can get at least a few hours kip due to being knackered. It's quite annoying, because I love sleeping - especially after a cheese buttie! Psycho dreams maaaaaaaaaaaaaan :lol:

9. *Y@h00k@*

*Y@h00k@* What's a Dremel?

tend to go asleep at 1:30am and wake up @ 6.
    But in weekends, if no one wakes me up i can easily sleep for up to 14 hours straight...
    Though it doesnt matter how long I sleep, I'll still be tired...

10. JADS

JADS Et arma et verba vulnerant

Kinda randomly between 4-9 hours. Depends :) No sleeping patterns whatsoever.

11. Emzay

Emzay "He's doing a poo!"

I sleep from around 00:00am till 6:20am most days, so around 6 hours, but usully less - i really need more. Try to lie in as much aspossible on a weekend :sigh:

12. Shogun

Shogun Banned

need your beauty sleep eh? :hehe: j/k :lol:

13. SugarBear

SugarBear What's a Dremel?

between the ages of 14 and 21 I probably averaged about 3 hours a night, I would stay up till about 6 am then fall asleep till about 9 am, except on school days, then I would go to sleep about 5 am and wake at 7:40 am

then I got a job, now I go to bed at about 10 pm and get up at 730, or I get up at 530 two days a week.

14. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

You must feel really refreshed...

I wanna find the optimum sleeping time for me people say it's most likely 9 to 10 hours of sleep but i still feel sleepy after that :(

15. ocha

ocha Minimodder

I dont understand how you guys keep going in the day time. I work a lot so sleep a little less than I want to but on a night off I will go to bed about 11:30 and be up by about 7:30 and at the weekends i go to bed about 1:30 and wake by about 9 ish. Any more and I feel I have wasted a day.

G{u}ns

16. ngk

ngk What's a Dremel?

usually 6 hours during school during the week.....go to bed from 3-5am on weekends and get up at noon.....day feels so short....weekends go by too fast....maybe i should sleep less during the weekend...

17. Eyes in the Dark

Eyes in the Dark What's a Dremel?

I try to be good and be in bed early, but its usually around midnight I sleep *looks at the clock :rolleyes: *

.....one alarm at 7 the next 15 minutes later be at work by 8....

weekends another matter, when I was at college and stuff I could sleep in loads....1 was the minimum get up time, now....another matter.....with strict getting up times for work I can't lay in like I used to :waah: ......maybe I am getting old and responsible! :eeek:

18. Timdog

Timdog What's a Dremel?

My sleeping really depends on what day it is. School nights are bed at 11:30 PM and up at 7 AM. Weekands it ranges from 1-4 AM bed till 10-12 AM. I think this comes from my mom, as she can survive on very little sleep. Even though I might only get 2 hours of sleep I always feel very refreshed when I wake up.

19. pranks7er

pranks7er mange tout

not enough sleep lol

20. a9on87

a9on87 ...

hmmm about 4-6 hours weekdays and about 8 or 9 at weekends