1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 29 Oct 2007.

1. Fingers66

Fingers66 Kiwi in London

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-Charger-PowerPort-Galaxy-Xperia/dp/B017VXARME

or

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-5-Port-Charger-PowerPort-Samsung-Blue/dp/B01KUTRGS4

2. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Good to hear. Anker seems to always be well spoken of.

Bags full of adapters or not enough so you can't charge more than one thing is annoying. This plus a few USB cables should make life easier.

3. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

4. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Another vote for Anker products. I've got four of their wall chargers in various flavours, never failed to charge a thing.

5. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

Got 3 different Ankher USB chergers a 4 port, a 5 port and a 13 port and they are all excellent

6. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

12' of Anker USN C goodness
    [​IMG]

7. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

[​IMG]

Annoyed. My Cloupor T8 keeps saying "shorted" because the coils are 0.15 ohms and apparently it struggles with that. Unless it's spot on it just says shorted. So, I switched back to my old Tesla but it continually turns itself off and the fire button is knackered. I also can't adjust the wattage, and even on the lowest voltage it slurps through liquid like a camel. I've done nearly 120ml since Saturday last ffs.

I got a nice 5% discount at checkout for Prime, so that only cost me £22. Happy with that, as it's rated down to 0.01 ohms.

8. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

I did have the foresight to look on Amazon before asking, but...

This one would have already been bought if not for the rigid plug, which they all seem to have - was looking for something like the OEM LG charger with the hidey earth pin, which looks like a case of having to buy said charger at either an over-the-odds price, or a concerningly-fire-risky price.

9. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Phone headphones finally gave up the ghost so picked up these for just £6.50 to tide me over.

Surprisingly very comfortable and good enough to listen to YT vids.

[​IMG]

10. lancer778544

lancer778544 Multimodder

I'm not up on the Android side of phones but I know that the Pixel 2/3 USB C charger is quite popular with Switch owners due to its portability and slidey earth pin. I'm not sure if the quick charging would be compatible but might be an option?

Mister_Tad likes this.
  11. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Ramen in Madrid. Lovely.

12. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

A well spent 99 cents on "I've No More ... To Give (feat. Damian Clark) [Explicit]" by Thomas Benjamin Wild Esq.

13. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

Went into one of those Aladin's cave type hardware shops in search of some deionised water.....
    [​IMG]

Mini clamps, phone tripod for better low light rig pics, set of funnels, potato peeler, M4 screws, nuts and washers, toilet handle and little hacksaw with Alu mitre box and spare blades. Gotta love them shops.

Also picked up a couple of cat toys, some cleaning products and gloves from poundland.

IanW and adidan like this.
  14. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

If nothing else, your Feline Overlord is looking interested at in the inexpensive cat toy...

Vault-Tec likes this.
  15. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

He loves it. I don't even have to do anything, just poke the stick under a sofa cushion and he does all the work. Ha ha

Arboreal likes this.
  16. Vault-Tec

Cheap set I ordered never materialised so I decided to spend more.

[​IMG]

Hopefully it will be worth it. I'm pretty much done on crap for the flat now.

IanW and The_Crapman like this.
  17. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

[​IMG]

Pretty good deal at £65 on Amazon for these at the moment so I took the plunge. Look very nice in the LIAN-LI PC-O11DW face on to the right of the motherboard. Noticed temperatures drop off as well which is an added bonus to the pretty lights!

Little bit tempted to get another pack to compliment the Corsair H150i PRO RGB RAD! :grin:

Also...

[​IMG]

Wanted a more comfortable typing experience and this looked ideal. The lighting is a hoot as well. There's a setting where the individual keys light up when pressed and then gradually fade away, awesome to see in action. Also the ripple effect is something else entirely! Hit one key and the keys surrounding it light up giving the 'ripple' effect! Staring at the Wave effect gives the impression the keys are actually wobbling in the keyboard. Very trippy effect!

The_Crapman likes this.
  18. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Ticket for Captain Marvel at the local IMAX tonight.

19. Fingers66

Fingers66 Kiwi in London

Asus RT-A86U
    [​IMG]

32GB (4 x 8GB) Corsair DDR3 LP RAM (fleabay)
    [​IMG]

Plus a *bargain* i7-4790K (untested from fleabay, worth a shot)

20. Vault-Tec

Cancelled my standing order to the landlady after the last payment went out. Didn't realise you didn't pay rent for the last month. Any way, I get a rent payment today.. Phoned up the lady at the trust and she informed me that the payments are 2 weeks in arrears so I can keep it. Have stuck that into savings (just in case) and bought a few more bits for the kitchen. Forgot I still didn't order a chopping board and want some new chef knives but for now the only important thing is the chopping board. Will get that next week.

[​IMG]

Old one has rusted. Damp kitchens FTL. Got one of these too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Was something else I'd forgotten. The ones I have now look like they are from the 1970s. My ex's old crap. All of the colour has washed out so they look like rags.

[​IMG]

I liked the idea of that. My sink is small, and I have arthritis in my left hand so lifting it is hard. This one drains and filters, then you just pick it up and drop any mush in the bin, or wipe it out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Funny really. Not bought myself a "treat" since before Christmas. Well, not something frivolous for me any way. Rest has been all flat/house items. Just need a plastic chopping block/board now :)