1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Shenmue, now on to Shenmue II.

2. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

Metro Exodus... happily playing along and then it just sorta ended! Was expecting more gameplay to be honest. Also Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak. With which I share the same sentiment. Really need a deep RPG to sink my teeth into. Cyberpunk 2077 can't come soon enough!

3. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

Dishonoured 2
    It's more Dishonoured - awesome! - but the artistry on show in this game is just insane. The architecture, the clothing, the iconography all have a sense of coherence, historicity and realism (while being clearly foreign) I haven't seen in... any other game I can recall.

I still think Dishonoured 1's aesthetic (based on the art of the brilliant Viktor Antonov) leaves a stronger impression, but otherwise I'm extremely impressed by the visuals of D2.
    The art department at Arkane must really, really love this fictional world, because I can't imagine why else they would put such an incredible effort into basically dressing up the sandbox containing MurderThief's mechanics.
    I honestly think the same game with a fraction of the art budget and more generic visuals would've been just as well received by most people (because it is a great game mechanically), so massive respect to Arkane for prioritizing art over profit here. They really went the extra mile.

4. veato

veato I should be working

Lego City Undercover. Twice. I completed it with my 9 year old daughter and shortly after with my 6 year old daughter. To be fair they did most of the work.

5. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

Metro Exodus
    It was fairly good, but the story didnt grab me in the same way as the previous two and the abscence of the dark ones was a bit of a let down.

Last edited: 20 May 2019
  6. TechnoMod87

TechnoMod87 What's a Dremel?

Metro exodus
    and The division 2
    and i want start... OUTWARD

7. Pretizx

Pretizx What's a Dremel?

SUPERHOT (steam VR)
    It was really good!!

8. Sa mod pc design

Sa mod pc design Minimodder

9. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

How do you complete that?

10. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Finished the GTA V story mode for the third time, always enjoy most of the game... I think Trevor's sections of the plot are the only bits I don't enjoy. Planning to reinstall LSPDFR and some other mods as I always like playing as a cop more than as one of the characters.

Also finally crossed off the last bit of Subnautica on my list and escaped the planet.
    Really enjoyed the game in VR, it did make me play insanely slow as the controls were a little bit screwy at times but it felt so amazing doing the entire game in VR - some of the parts where you go into the deepest areas in the Prawn Suit is absolutely terrifying with how slow it moves.

The only way I can think of is by uninstalling it...

perplekks45 likes this.
  11. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

Sniper Elite 4, done in small chunks as a break from PUBG squad action a few times a week. PUBG is getting better, but I'm still as carp as ever! Mostly useful a expensable bait for the squad :lol:

12. mcknzAlex

mcknzAlex What's a Dremel?

Done with Devil May Cry any game recommendation similar to this one? I am getting bored of playing PUBG as of the moment.

13. Landux

Landux What's a Dremel?

My last completed game (actually really close to the platinum trophy) was Sekiro Shadows Die Twice!

14. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

The other DMC games? The DMC HD Collection is great, I had a blast going back through the PS2-era DMC games with (slightly) improved graphics. Otherwise; Bayonetta, Vanquish...? More the former than the latter...

"DmC" (the reboot that arrived between 4 and 5) is abysmal, but still worth a go if you get it cheap. Dante is a whiny emo in it, but the combat remains pretty solid. Otherwise, DMC4 is OK if you don't care about Dante/Lady/Trish/Vergil as characters, although if you game on triplewide get the original release (if possible) rather than the Special Edition where for some inexplicable reason, Capcom broke resolutions not 16:9.

15. Yaka

Yaka Multimodder

Never Alone on xbox. pretty decent platformer with an interesting story

16. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

AC Origins, yeah, still got stuff to catch up on.

17. Landux

Landux What's a Dremel?

My last game was "Trover saves the universe"!
    Really funny!

18. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

Over the last few days I re-ran through:
    Black Mesa
    Half-Life 2
    Half-Life 2: Episode One
    Half-Life 2: Episode Two

Such great games.
    Looking forward to Black Mesa: Xen.

19. DanH

DanH What's a Dremel?

Forza 7 I play this almost daily

20. Yaka

Yaka Multimodder

FTL -for some reason years after first playing and just trying it coz i was bored the other week and am now addicted to it all over again.