1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Xbox 360 no longer downloading Xbox One games to my account

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by ModSquid, 4 Jun 2019.

1. ModSquid

ModSquid Multimodder

Yo!

Not sure if this belongs in here or Software, but I was wondering whether any other Xbox Gold members with access to Games for Gold had started noticing that they can no longer download the games for Xbox One to their account (as placeholders), even though the 360 downloads still work.

Clicking on the tile depresses it (but it's okay, we're talking about that) but no action happens ie. no access to game screen or download options - it just sits there. Not even waiting/spinning logo etc.. Just sits.

I did search on t'interweb but this time it has failed me. Thoughts?

Cheers!

2. Yaka

Yaka Multimodder

best way to do it would be to do it with your pc and log in your account

3. ModSquid

ModSquid Multimodder

I did actually try that but it didn't seem to work either. Only options it gave me were to buy the "free" games. Just finding it weird...

4. Yaka

Yaka Multimodder

ah some xbox 360 make you go through the process of buying games but right at the end it will show up as a free game.

5. ModSquid

ModSquid Multimodder

Had another look at the website per your suggestion (cheers) and it seems I can add them now. Not sure what the error was before.

However, I've tried the dashboard buttons again and they still don't work, so I'm none the wiser on that front...