1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Razer launches Respawn drink mix

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 11 Jun 2019.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

If it's sugar free, despite the various doom 'n' gloom tales from the Govt... it's going to be of limited utility. The caffeine will give a short term kick (your opinion on whether this is good or not will depend on various factors) and the vitamins and choline will help if you are deficient in them from a poor diet... but sadly, as much as current Govt advice wishes 'twas not the case... cells run on sugar.

3. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

How long before the first person dies of organ failure after consuming only this...

4. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

No one who can afford Razer Energy drinks has any excuse for having a poor diet in the first place.

Mr_Mistoffelees likes this.
  5. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

I think you may have somewhat missed the point I was making, but I agree with your observation. That said, I know people with PhDs (both male and female) who have absolutely appalling diets - being smart, or being well paid (or both) does not necessarily equate to the ability to manage a healthy diet. It's also quite possible to put together very good meals for not a lot of money, provided you can prepare reasonable quantities at one time (and freeze, or whatever...)

6. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

They missed a trick by not having Raspberry, Grape, and Blueberry as the flavors.

Tags: Add Tags