1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Features G.Skill Trident Z Royal RGB Scratchbuild for Computex 2019 - Part 4

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 13 Jun 2019.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. Chris_Waddle

Chris_Waddle Loving my new digital pinball machine

I've been watching the videos on YouTube and love what you have done. As much as I dislike the actual ram, the system you have built for it looks amazing. I'm massively impressed and hope that G.Skill were too (did it make it there ok?).
    The only thing that disappointed me a little on the video was the lack of time given to the cutting of the distro plates (I do like to see some CNC working). It shows the finishing off of them, but I would have loved to see how they started to take shape from the blank bock of acrylic.

I've also noted that on the first page of part four, the link to part one works, but there is no link created for parts two and three - there's no link to the video of part 4 either.

3. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

It's fantastic, but you knew that. :D Your victory lap covered two continents.

4. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

Yeah not sure what happened there with the video embed, I must have added the link and not saved it or similar. The other links had to be added as the articles were approved so that's why they're not in, I've fixed them up but it might take a while to update. Thanks though! It all got there safely, in fact it's due to come home next Tuesday, so fingers crossed it's survived the return trip!

Thanks Cheaps, means a lot. Shame that the builds never do that well here on the main site, but the reception everywhere else was astounding, was so taken aback by how many people were following along.

Tags: Add Tags