1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews Total War: Three Kingdoms Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 13 Jun 2019.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. Zak33

Zak33 Staff Lover of bit-tech Administrator

That entirely melts my brain. I wsas pants at the original Shogun, Total War looooong ago.. and adding in diplomacy scares me to death ;)

3. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

I will never understand how people have the time and patience to play these type of games.
    It just looks like a game of toy soldiers on a screen.

4. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Just one of those oddities among gamers, plenty of gamers play one single game to the exclusion of basically anything else for years and years, be it a Total War game, Counter Strike, TF2, Europa Universalis or just ask Blizzard... they basically have their entire business geared towards that type of gamer.

5. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Each their own and all that.
    I play shooters mainly and love stealth games like Deus Ex & Splinter Cell but there are so few of them about. (Stealth games I mean, not shooters)
    Was hoping for a Splinter Cell E3 PC reveal but they are bringing one out on ******* mobile!!

6. greigaitken

greigaitken Minimodder

I completed 3 full shogun campaigns (plus whatever messups) and steam says 100 hrs. so it's not that crazy, probably 40 hrs for your first campaign when you're learning.

7. Broadwater06

Broadwater06 Minimodder

702 hours for Attila. I like shooters but I find the genre is samey across the board and I can get bored quickly and don't replay the games again after completing, these games are like junk food. With Total War, have tons of things to do and have to take time.

8. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Heck I've always been a fan of the Total War series but spent most my time in Warhammer, I can't wrap my head around all the different fractions and diplomacy in the others lol

Tags: Add Tags