1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny things that has happened at your school

Discussion in 'General' started by bard, 15 Nov 2003.

1. hydrogen18

hydrogen18 Banned

god how could I forget this one, I did it last week

well this one teacher is evil( i mean devil incarnate evil). So I do everything I can to disrupt her class and make her mad and upset and feel like a piece of crap(That she is, and tries to make me feel like).

Ok, we have stupid journals each day that MUST BE 2 PAGES long. Anyhow, some days our topics for our journals are pictures, quotes, the usual crap. some days we get to write our own topic for every1 else to write about, but thats not the point. Another topic she will pass out are these cards with emotions on them, and we are supposed to write about the last time we experienced that emotion.

But heres where my cunning kicks in. We can volunteer to read our journals if we want. No one ever does(one kid used to, but the bitch figured out he was just doing it to waste class time)volunteer. I volunteered on one of the "emotion card" topic days. Seeing as how no one ever volunteers in this class and when it comes to me doing anything I am always looking to disrupt the class the whole class begin to snicker when I got up to read. I get up to the podium and begin...

"Well I normally dont write and speak publicly about these kind of things, but at Mrs. Rileys request I am going to today."

"I got constapated as my topic. Whenever I take too much pepto-bismol I get-"

Teacher(bitch):"Outside young man!"

<entire class is laughing uncontrolably>

<outside>

"You have to learn how to act in public!"

Me: "**** you muther f|_|ck3r."(ok so not really)

anyhow it was a great laugh. Need to think of another emotion equally as disruptive.

2. penski

penski BodMod

Wow. You're so great. I'm sure they were laughing with you.

*n

3. SitraAchra

SitraAchra Minimodder

nice edit penski, i was so close to nailing you about "your" instead of "you're"

bah. i lose!

4. NiHiLiST

NiHiLiST New-born car whore

Haha, in every single french or german textbook at school every page had at least one penis drawn on it (you could have some fun finding the smaller ones hidden in the cartoons ;)), and eventually they were all tip-ex'd out. Same thing, smaller scale :)

Also out GCSE french class over 2 years managed to bring the teacher to tears a few times (he was a guy), I think EVERY person had detention with him at least once, we had the head teacher sitting in on lessons (which of course we behaved in perfectly). He ended up leaving about a month before our exams because he was on the verge of a mental breakdown... kids can be so cruel. We did of course carry this on with the supply teachers, making most of them cry too by such wonders as every person throwing 2 paper aeroplanes simultaneously at their head.

There was the usual playing with fire in chemistry lessons, especially finely cut magnesium, deodorant and potassium wrapped in deodorant-soaked paper towels then thrown in the sink.

In biology once someone threw their pencilcase across the room and got a perfect hit on the tap they were aiming for. Now for some reason the sink had a wooden board over it, and those taps have a small diameter, so it soaked an area of about 3m diameter, which included the teacher's desk :naughty:

I saved the best til last of course though. Me and my best mate hatched a plan near the end of our last year at school involving aquatic lifeforms :D On the second to last proper day, after school we went to ASDA and bought a couple of trout and a big pack of "seafood sticks". The next day we went in early and distributed 1 trout behind some of the lockers, and the other was neatly posted into the ceiling via those handy liftable ceiling tiles. The crabsticks were spread around in lessons throughout the day, with about 10 going in english (in each of the filing cabinet draws, teacher's desk draws etc). If you've never smelt those things then believe me, they made my mate physically wretch from sniffing one :D

A week later the caretakers went through every single locker where the first trout was before they pulled them out :) Took about half their working day up :p

5. Arien

Arien What's a Dremel?

Oh man.. the memories.. i'm at college now and nothing much funny has happened yet, apart from a chocolate yogurt exploding over this guy in the lunch hall.. and looking like **** all over his face.

Anyways.. Secondary school had something funny happen EVERY single day, here are some that i can remember.

We were all playing softball on the field in PE when i got throw the ball.. i see this guy i don't like running like hell to the next base and i throw the ball.. next thing i see is the ball fly over his gf's head and smack him right in the side of the head and him collapse on the floor.. the whole field burst out laughing (even the teachers) but were laughing still as we tried to pick him up... his eye was swollen aswell.

This one isn't so "funny" but was interesting. We were in a maths lesson when we were told to stay in the classroom.. we thought nothing of it and carried on with our work.. when we see a helicoptor land in the school field.. now we were all like.. wtf is going on... so lessons ends.. but we are still in the clasroom and the teacher comes back with some drinks and food and says we have to stay here untill further notice because to pupils have been stabbed with a pencil and compass... now at this point everyone was confused and a couple people "poo"ing themselfs cos they though a mass murderer was in the school. We were in the classrooms for another 20mins when about 30 police cars and a few police vans roll into the school and LOADS of armoured police men come out and start to search the school.. we ended up in the same classroom for about 5hours and later saw on the London news exactly what happened.. scary..

In a drama lesson the teacher had gone for some reason and i found a bag of coal behind the curtains.. now.. the class split into two halves and set up tables and bags as trenches and protection and started a massive coal war across the room... there were black marks everywhere and the teacher came in JUST after we cleared up but made us go outside cos "it was nice weather".. so we go outside and the clowns of the class decide to tie their mate up to a tree with some rope.. no one could undo the knot and he was stuck there for ages lol..

This one i didn't find so funny.. i was showing this guy in science how to light a match with your fingernail and no sooner had i done it i see him point a deoderant can in my direction.. next thing i see is a fireball infront of my face and the smell of popcorn and bits of hair floating down.. first thought was my eyebrows so i checked.. they were still there.. so i then check my hair.. half my ****ing fringe had gone.. :eeek: so i proceeded to get this guy back.

Right.. you all know those 14-15 yr old anoying kids who go around thinking their hard? Well one lunch we were playing football when one of them ran over.. took our ball and ran off.. we thought nothing of it and just sent one of us to get it.. next thing we notice is our mate getting rushed by about 30 of these guys in the middle of the field.. so we all shout "HOLY ****!" and run over to the midle of the field (only about 10 of us) abd join in the action.. well half of my mates are over 6ft tall and these kids were only 5ft 3 ish so it was so funny watching my mates pick them up one by one and throw them literally throught the air into their mates.. then my mate falls over and sits on top of one of these kids nearly squashing him flat.. so so so funny!.. and they got suspended!! lol.

I'll think of more later.

6. -A-

-A- What's a Dremel?

Dud ethats just hilarious, and im bored sitting in ICT woo! nothing much happens here, just the odd thinig, but i cant really remember them! Except last week some kid blew up a machine in Electronics and got a rollocking! lol

-A-

7. Arien

Arien What's a Dremel?

AHAHAHAHA JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!!

In my mates ICT lesson the teacher had gone out to do something so this guy ran down the outside stairs (this is on the 4th floor) and layed down on the floor outside while his other mate opened the window above him... when the teacher came in everyone was at the window acting all distraught and were shouting.. "SIR SIR!! LEO FELL OUT THE WINDOW!!!!".. the teacher rushed over to the window and saw him.. nearly having a heart attack i think lol.. then he looks again and Leo has got off the floor lol.. class :D.

8. sinizterguy

sinizterguy Dark & Sinizter

Classic :thumb:

9. Xpeccen

Xpeccen What's a Dremel?

The memories. I had most of my fun in primary school (High School wasn't as fun but it still was at some points). I remember my friend in 7th grade asking the teacher why she was so ugly (he got banned from the graduation dinner) this put me and another friend (the rest of the class was chocked) on the ground in tears. Another time the same kid was being held back with me after school and the teacher took his precious N64 mags so he punched our teacher who took them in the head, I thought that was funny.

There was a lot of stupid things done in my group of friends, we loved to get in trouble but could always manage to come out fine. We had a lot of fun in the art room throwing things like clay, knives and paint which we were never caught for.

The funniest thing I can remember which made me cry for a few lessons in HS was this really really large girl who hated us because we were year 8 and she was 11 who walked out of class, caught her foot which caused her to trip and literally roll head first into a pole.

We had an attention seeking friend who loved to get nude everywhere, sometimes hed walk around in class strumming his pubes in front of people. One time he got banned from media so he went and got a 16" bike, put on his g-string and rode it through the class with the teachers note to the principal in his crack. He also did some other funny things like streak cricket, main roads, through school and take away stores.

I've got so many more stories but some aren’t appropriate and would take up to much room. :lol:

10. NiHiLiST

NiHiLiST New-born car whore

Ooh, a couple more I just remembered.

There was a much hilarity in the 2nd year of GCSE business when our teacher, who was really quite a nice woman but always got stick because she was Irish :lol:, came in wearing odd shoes. Now we're not talking slightly different styles; one was a blue sandal and the other was a proper black shoe. The next week or two was spent mocking her by signing her school email account up to "The Odd-shoe Exchange", changing her screensavers to "odd shoes" and the suchlike :D

There there was the general fun of business studies: crushing mini-cheddars into the big fan so the crumbs blew out was always a laugh. The best though was that the computers were in cupboards underneath the desktop which was all the way around the room (yes apart from the door whichever smart-ass would've mentioned it :p), so we often opened the door to the cupboard, ejected the cd drive and saw how hard we could kick the doors shut. Oh yeah, and jamming floppy disks in the cd drives was cool too :hehe:

11. djengiz

djengiz Pointless.

Mine too!

Other stuff:

- We replaced the chalks for the blackboards with "strikers" (a kind of fireworks;
    - Put pins on the chairs of teachers;
    - Food fights;
    - Creamcake fights;
    - We made hydrogen gas; put it in a plastic bag and detonated it (it was an amazing explosion);
    - We hung freshman on the coathooks;
    - We put instant glue in all the locks (entrances);
    - We had bombscares every two months or something;
    - We put carbide in the showers of the qym;

All in all we had a good time! hahaha.

I actually spoke a teacher a couple of years later and he said that it wasnt funny at the time, but he could laugh at it now and called us rascals! He hadnt want to miss it for the world.

12. hydrogen18

hydrogen18 Banned

man, thats bad, our freshman are 6 ft easy with the upperclassmen being 6'5 and the like.

13. craigey1

craigey1 Minimodder

And mine --- No, Hold on. No it didn't, but the roof was almost blown off of my middle school :eeek: (in the hurricane in 1987 aprox). It was great we all get sent home early.!

14. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

Bah nothing really happens in my school it's too sensible and is bloody expensive and therefore teachers expewct us to have good manners and crap.

I just remember funny stuff in camps and stuff will post later when I think of some :grr:

15. Miku

Miku What's a Dremel?

This happened a week or so ago...

In a biologie class with a really bad teacher. The teacher told us to open our notebooks and a classmate yelled: "Ok, b*tch!!"

not nescessarilly that funny but it was funny when it happened...

16. Shogun

Shogun Banned

bit off topic but in your sig outblaze it says you have a 40mb hdd?

17. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

well spotted! :rolleyes: :blush:

/me goes to fix it up now, so embarassing! :blush: