1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 29 Oct 2007.

1. legoman

legoman breaker of things

I hear the wait for delivery is terrible though.

Mr_Mistoffelees likes this.
  2. Guest-44638

Guest-44638 Guest

Order confirmation ain't 100%, either... :(

3. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

You can see that it is on the way though.

4. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

Whilst I'd generally agree. I've seen some of my daughter's schoolmates at full power, driving with one of them in the car would be an accident waiting to happen.

5. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Still have my OG Mega Drive :thumb:. Lost most of my games for it though - including, rather annoyingly, my entire Sonic collection: Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, and Sonic & Knuckles. Have two 3-button pads, the 3-button arcade stick, and an RGB SCART cable. Power supply is dead, but I have a multi-voltage adaptor which works. Tip for the uninitiated: if you're replacing your Mega Drive power supply, pay attention to polarity! The original Mega Drive is centre-negative, not the far more common centre-positive!

Tempted by one of the 8bitdo Mega Drive controllers to go with my SNES one - I'd be getting the bluetooth variant, but it is also tempting to get the 2.4GHz version that has the adaptor to use it with the original Mega Drive...

6. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Vax Pure Air 200 Air Purifier -> cot damn allergic to dust mites and grass pollen
    [​IMG]

Borderlands 3 deluxe edition
    [​IMG]

LennyRhys and Vault-Tec like this.
  7. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

[​IMG]

LennyRhys likes this.
  8. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Found the ITX owner.

LennyRhys and Vault-Tec like this.
  9. David

Wha?

10. Guest-44638

Guest-44638 Guest

First time I've seen a Lowepro bag used for other than camera gear...

11. David

Well, the DJI Fly More Combo bag is tiny - really pretty much worthless IMO - so I have been using my old Lowepro Slingshot 200AW, which is a great camera bag but it isnt ideal for a drone; even with the adjustable interior panels:

[​IMG]

The drone cost a lot more than my camera, so why not give it a deecent bag? :)

Guest-44638 likes this.
  12. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Well, squeezing quite a lot of stuff into a small space makes me think of ITX cases. As does the Ncase M1 in your signature.

Vault-Tec likes this.
  13. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

I don't know much about drones but surely Red Bull have missed a prime market, for accessories at least.

14. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Hehe made me laugh. I was thinking more "the guy who neatly stuffs lots of kit into small spaces" haha

15. David

16. Vault-Tec

Toys Toys Toys

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Slight upgrade for my 14 core rig.

[​IMG]

Which will free up the 14 core to go into the 10 core Alienware. Giving me a 1ghz boost and 4 more cores. £136. God I love ES.

17. Guest-44638

Guest-44638 Guest

Engineering samples...?? How yoo get dat...?

18. Vault-Tec

As I said in pm you need to know what you're looking for. You also need to know how to decode the ES number (they don't have model numbers just ES codes usually 4 letters)

Most importantly you need the right board with the right bios on. Otherwise nothing happens haha.

The one I just bought is QHUY for example. It will be in the listing somewhere but without that code you could spend weeks looking on eBay.

My last 5 CPUs have all been ES. They're so cheap if you have the right board.

19. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Well I was stupid today.

Finished work and grabbed a bath only to drop my phone in the bath :duh:

Phone is ruined, especially since I had a small crack on the screen which water got behind.

So I start looking at different phones, my brother was round so I looked at his Iphone 11 Pro Max, looked at my dad's Note 10+, looked at my mums P30 Pro which was out automatically because I don't fancy dealing with issues from the spat everyone, is having with Huawei.

Got my sister round and looked at her phone which it turns out she has 2, she has a Note 9 and a Sony both of which just looked and felt meh.

I then decided to look at a few websites and to be honest, I just couldn't deny that my brothers Iphone just looked and felt better than the Note 10+.

When I called to do an Early Upgrade I found that the monthly prices were almost identical, so I decided to make a decision that I may regret but it shocked my dad and my brother and chose the Iphone 11 Pro Max 256G.

So paid the fee for the Early Upgrade, chose the package which they wanted £180 upfront for the phone, told them I wasn't willing to pay that and that I wanted more data for the same price each month or I wanted £15 a month off the advertised fee, told them either do that or they loose me as a customer and I have been with them since I was 18, I am now 33.

They gave me an extra 5G of data, knocked £5 of the monthly cost, threw in a case and a screen protector as well as scrapping the up front cost, so happy days.

My brother said the world is going to come to an end because I said multiple times to him that "the day I buy an Iphone is the day that hell freezes over" but it's really going to be an interesting time ahead.

20. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

Great, now I won't get scorched after death.

damien c likes this.