1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam DayZ

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MiNiMaL_FuSS, 9 Oct 2019.

1. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

Hi all,

So I've not really "gamed" much for years, unless a slight obsession with Football Manager counts.

But I recently picked up DayZ (standalone on steam) with a good friends urging and it's fantastic.

It's improved immeasurably since I last played it as an ARMA mod many moons ago and I'm thoroughly addicted.

I'd like to see if there's a few more bit-techers out there playing it?

Be good to have some occasional backup!

2. Mr Meltdown

Mr Meltdown Minimodder

Has this got xbox controller support? I tried to return to kb and mouse to take up pubg and found the years of controller use are just too embedded plus i used to get painful tendons and joints when i was using kb and mouse back in the day.

3. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

There are controller settings in the menu, and you cna actually get the game on xbox and playstation now...so it would be an oversight if you couldn't, but I've never tried!

4. Nealieboyee

Nealieboyee Packaging Master!

I didn't know anyone was still playing it. Last I heard it faded out not long after the standalone game came out. I'd be keen to play if there are others willing.

5. Big_malc

Big_malc Minimodder

it got patched alot and a forced release to meet a release date christmas last year. The game still has many flaws and dead end promises the modders seem to be fixing in more as bohemia seem to be just cash rinsing it.
    If you not played in a while it can be fun for a bit, but if you played before it runs nicer but not a lot has changed.