1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Adobe Creative cloud

Discussion in 'Software' started by CrapBag, 20 Oct 2019.

1. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Hi my lad has started a college course in media and he is using Adobe Creative cloud at college but doesn't have access to it at home unless he pays monthly for it.

Its cheaper because he's a student but its still £16.24 a month which he cant really afford.

Is there any other schemes ect where he could get access to it, he doesn't even need the latest version as his college is using older ones.

2. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

Pie eating rats [which, tbh is what i had to do at uni for much the same reasons].

Seeing if he can get access to a license for use at home via the university.

3. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

I'll get him to ask tomorrow.

Its technically not Uni he's doing a foundation degree at a college for the first 2 years and then last year at Uni due to his autism.

It seemed the better way to go

4. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

I just remember when at uni, even with the student discount rates [and the fact the student licenses were only valid for 9 months] the adobe and autodesk software were beyond my financial means...

...the move to the subscription model has not improved matters, certainly not on the adobe front.

5. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

Can you still find older perpetual licenses that work? Might be some deals to be had if so.