1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. ygenius123

ygenius123 Yas Genius

I'm playing through the Soulsborne series for the first time. I'm in the first DLC of Dark Souls II and Bloodborne will be ready to go when I finish everything up in DSII

When I'm not feeling like playing a really hard game, I've been playing Civilization VI, Rimworld, or the occasional Rocket League on the side. May try to get into EU4 or finally learn how to play CK2 soon but that might be a bit much all at once.

2. Spanky

Spanky Multimodder

Wow Classic ... someone please drag me away!

3. Retro_Gamer

Retro_Gamer Minimodder

Last week I was playing the Medievil remake, couldn't put it down and managed to get the platinum trophy on it.

Then was playing Atelier Ryza which I don't much care for so went back to Uncharted 4 on PS4 and also been playing a bit of Venetica and Outer World's on PC

4. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Decided to get Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order over the weekend as I'd heard good things.
    The most I've ever paid for a game hah, and first 'triple A' game I've had for a while, having to run everything on lowest on the media pc to have it even remotely playable haha.

Enjoying it so far, although I am even worse at 'action' games than I remembered, but am looking forward to really getting stuck in to it.

5. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Bless Unleashed open beta. As someone who doesn't like fantasy and hates MMOs and RPGs... I weirdly can't get enough of this game. It's fun to play and the quests have me laughing a lot because they're really silly and don't take themselves seriously at all :hehe: I've been really impressed with how well they listened to feedback from the Closed Beta, I'm hoping now they will also really listen to Open beta feedback because this time we can get high enough for PvP... and Open World PvP. Luckily I haven't had to deal too much with that, so I'm still having fun talking to animals that a man with severe sunstroke thinks can talk :lol:

6. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

A few games on the Switch:

Spyro
    Diablo 3
    Warframe
    Witcher 3 (something seriously impressive about the port even if it looks a bit rough on the TV).
    Dragon Quest 11 (Demo) - Not normally into JRPG's but something got me hooked on this.

The only issue I am having is both Warframe and Witcher seemingly have no form of UI scaling when in handheld mode. The latter is just about ok but the former has menus that are virtually unreadable to me.

Overall really enjoying playing on the Switch again after selling my first one a few months ago (maybe even over a year, I can't quite remember). This time I have focused on games I actually want to play rather than the normal "games you must play". I never really gelled with Zelda: BoTW or Splatoon 2.

7. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

After polishing of all but 1 trophy on KCD (thanks again @Sentinel-R1 ) (not doing that trophy, i mean who wants to play an entire game and not kill anyone?!??!?) and being utterly addicted I thought i'd pop back into Elite Dangerous until those clever types make some KCD mods now they've released all the tools.

Elite. I notice they've added a lot, like quite a lot of bugs since I last played. But hey, who doesn't like their keyboard randomly becoming unresponsive?!??! Challenge accepted.

Just thought though, I got a few free months xbox pass when I bought my R5 3600 so I guess there's also The Outer Worlds and Metro Exodus I could give a run through.

8. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

The Outer Worlds
    Gears 5

9. creative

creative 500rwhp

just finishing up on Outer Worlds

and just started on Shenmue III.
    Not sure about it yet. I Played the first version on the dreamcast religiously and loved it but I am just finding random things that are annoying me about it... like the dialogue is TERRIBLE! mid conversation one of the characters will answer a question... that hasnt been asked. left me scratching my head a few times and im chalking it to a translation error. Will have to get a bit further into it before I pass too much judgement.

10. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Currently bouncing back and forth between Read Dead Redemption 2 and Borderlands 3.
    Find these two keep my covered quite well with Red Dead Redemption 2 for when I want to enjoy a slower paced game and explore the landscape and Borderlands 3 for when I just feel like a bit of mayhem and silliness.

11. creative

creative 500rwhp

Also just installed Sniper - Ghost Warrior Contracts and Im really enjoying it!

Lots of sneaking around and waiting but its a game where you can just load in and get sniping! Maps are big with various objectives on each with lots of bad guys just roaming about outside the objective areas as you travel around... keeps you on your toes!

12. creative

creative 500rwhp

I have seriously got into Sniper - Ghost Warrior Contracts! Had a couple of frustrating points but it was due to me rushing taking a shot. The different environments are varied, challenging but allow you to tackle each 'area' a variety of ways. long distance sniping, get up close and sneaky or just go plowing in with the semi auto!

13. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Minimodder

Just bought Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice so when that's finishing installing I'll be giving it a go.

14. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Breath of the Wild was on sale, so I picked it up.

It's entertaining enough, it plays well, but I don't really get the furore that went along with its initial release.

And the weapon degradation is beyond annoying.

I quite enjoy Guardian hunting, to the point where I've kind of forgotten what the main quest is.

15. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Still dropping into either Borderlands 3 or Red Dead Redemption 2 once a week, they're both on the back burner now as my free time has been mostly consumed by X4 Foundations at the moment... finding it a really good game for 2-3 hour sessions in the evening.

16. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Guild Wars 2 after a few years, and got Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on PPSSPP as well. The laptop's no beast, but it plays both decently.

17. creative

creative 500rwhp

Mechwarrior 5.

Its a bit meh from my first impressions. hopefully will get better the more I play it.

18. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Finished TLOU on PS4, so it's back to BL3. Thought we'd finished it last night but nope, not yet.

Found a £10 off code on XBL from black Friday and was amazed to see it still worked so I bought Forza horizon 4 for £19.99.

Looking forward to that.

19. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

[​IMG]
    3DM06, been a while :D

20. Spraduke

Spraduke Lurker

That's definitely a blast from my past!