1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Battery Replacement recommendations

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Big Elf, 28 Jan 2020.

1. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

The battery on my Asus ZenBook UX310UA is totally knackered. Can anyone suggest a seller of genuine or quality replacement batteries from their own personal experience?

2. lancer778544

lancer778544 Multimodder

We use Zandparts in work for our Asus parts. They've got one listed at €62 + shipping. A quick google does show a couple of "genuine" ones on ebay around £50 or a couple on Amazon prime at around £60. Part number should be 0B200-02020000 if you wanna have a nose yourself.

Big Elf likes this.
  3. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

Thanks. I found loads for sale but a quick look at reviews on Amazon, eBay and Trustpilot suggest most of them are bad copies/fakes from Chinese companies pretending to be in the UK.

It's the personal knowledge I was after and you've supplied it so thank you.

A quick review of their Trustpilot feedback suggest they have problems with delivery and customer service but I'll take a chance as they deliver genuine replacements plus I'm getting desperate.