1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. hamza_tm

hamza_tm Modder

Summer sale landed, grabbed Half Life Alyx and I’m blown away. Such an incredible VR experience!

Mr Happy and wyx087 like this.
  2. Xir

Xir Modder

3. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Quake Live!

Shame I can't find any 'pure' deathmatch servers that actually have people playing on them... Relegated to practicing against bots, which really isn't the same.

4. Midlight

Midlight Minimodder

I've just started playing Obduction. I picked it up some time when GoG were giving it away. I'm pretty sure its the most recent game I have ever played. Its pretty good so far.

Almightyrastus likes this.
  5. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

Obduction is an awesome game. A proper noodle bender (but then again it is a Cyan puzzle game...), but well worth the time spent thinking "if that goes over there, and then I mirror this and turn it that way along the z-axis, then that means that down is actually left and up" when things finally work.

6. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

Assetto Corsa Competizione. With a Steam controller. Using the gyro for steering.

7. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

How are you finding the gyro steering? Very tempted to give gyro+flick stick aiming a go using the Steam controller... It doesn't quite have the polling rate of the DualShock 4, but it's still pretty good.

8. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

I manage to keep up with about half the pack, but I don't have the precision that people with steering wheels have. It was a huge improvement over trying to steer with the joystick. It didn't really work properly with Bluetooth, only with the dingle.

9. Xir

Xir Modder

KotOR II, after having just finished DNF.

GeorgeStorm likes this.
  10. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Excellent choice, really enjoyed my playthrough with the restored content mod earlier this year. (although being so long since I last played couldn't tell you which bits were restored!)

I've finished the main story on Desperados III on normal, and am now doing some of the bonus levels/replaying the story on a higher difficulty/with aim to get some of the achievements.

Did just buy the crash/spyro trilogies in the steam sale so will probably start playing those with the OH.

11. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Multimodder

Playing through all Redient Evil games, stared at Zero, currently hitting 4, took me a while to get used to it having just come off the new RE3

12. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

Asgard's Wrath. AAA VR game

Melee combat is so satisfying. World is so detailed and interesting. Game is long enough to enjoy everything.

I'm over 2 weeks in, 1-3 hours a day, that's roughly over 25 hours doing only the main quest, haven't done much side quests. Feels like main quest is almost done. Such epic-ness.

13. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

I'd only played it for an hour or two, but I really want to finish this game. I find it quite hard to play for long periods at a time, it's somewhat... intense.

boiled_elephant likes this.
  14. Dr. Coin

Dr. Coin Multimodder

Working on back catalogue items... Max Payne 3. Enjoying the game in general but the frequent cut scenes that end with me losing the nice gun I just got is starting to annoy.

15. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Are you finding it difficult? I tried to replay MP2 recently, and to play MP3 for the first time, and got my ass handed to me. Not sure if they we're always difficult games or if I'm just getting too old.

Oh, me? I'm replaying Morrowind. A few essential QoL mods, nothing crazy. Nostalgic af, still one of my most loved games.

16. Dr. Coin

Dr. Coin Multimodder

I was struggling too, then I reviewed the the game controls and found the aim button. That and as I've not played a FPS in a few years I went with normal difficulty. I still had some levels that took several trys.

17. DanH

DanH What's a Dremel?

Flight sim x in prep for the 2020 edition

18. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Mostly Pokémon Gaia 3.2 - but flashed to a cart so I can play it on the GBA instead of an emulator.

19. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Halo Reach from the MCC on PC (Game Pass).

One of the original ones I never played on Xbox. Quite enjoying it to be fair. Runs super smooth even with my GPU basically falling asleep at around 45% usage (and clocks of around 1200..) @ 1440p / locked 144FPS, although it feels like it doesn't like running at over 60FPS as the animations go a bit hinkey at times.

Been a rough few weeks so nice to enjoy a bit of gaming again.

Also having my PC now in the NZXT H1 and its spooky how quite it is..

20. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Still mostly playing No Man's Sky with the new Desolation update, the new derelict freighters with their mini stories are a nice addition to the game.
    Looks like they may have broken something with ultrawide resolutions on the main menu though as when you click 'New Game' it doesn't show the options for what difficulty you want unless you downgrade to a lower resolution.

Had to tweak my settings temporarily so that only friends can interact with my bases or damage each other as there's a fair few people hovering around the early nexus mission sites and attacking people.