1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Shadow of the Tomb Raider 100% plus all DLC's
    Firewatch

2. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Metro Exodus. Finally.

I was gutted to find I got the bad ending. I didn't know there were two endings.

3. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Did you like/enjoy the game? Did the ending bother you?

If you can answer both questions with 'yes'.... who cares how many endings there are and whether they're 'good' or 'bad' or 'Donald Trump'?

4. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

I enjoyed some of the game. It was quite boring at times. The valley part was the best bit, and I could finally explore and let rip with my guns. Problem is? that is what got me to the bad ending. I felt pretty gutted tbh. I only killed those who attacked me yet it seems the game is far more stealth based which is weird because it never was before. Otherwise there just would not have been enough action for me to justify sitting through the story.

Yeah the ending bothered me. I don't usually go into games wanting to be a dick. I just don't understand why there are all of the weapons, mods and etc if the game doesn't want you to kill any one. Kinda stupid.

5. Smoked Brisket

Smoked Brisket What's a Dremel?

ELEX! Why I didn't get this when it first released, I dont know. A beautiful gem of a game.

6. perplekks45

Sounds like you have to give it a second go. But I understand why you'd be annoyed with that.

7. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Gear of War 5 (coop): 11/10

I played through this with a friend online (the game also supports split screen). Utterly incredible experience and we're both sad it has an ending. Can't wait for Gears of War 6.

The game is extraordinarily beautiful and impossibly manly. We played on 'Experienced' difficulty and it tested us - not just in terms of skill, but unfortunately in luck too. It's quite punishing and had both of us shouting swear words at the top of our voices when an unseen grenade/torque bow/dropshot killed one of us. Seriously, the dropshot can go and do one :wallbash:.

Edit: Forgot to mention one gripe. The sound levels are awful. Quite often, during the cut-scenes, I couldn't hear anything the characters were saying. Also, during game-play, I missed most of the banter going on between the characters.

8. Ajbod

Ajbod Minimodder

The secret with Metro exodus is to keep your friends alive. Not enough blood for transfusion if you don't. killings in the valley cause poor outcome for friends. I personally prefer annihilating everybody i come across but that gives the bad ending.

9. blackerthanblack

blackerthanblack Minimodder

Dishonored.
    One of the very few games I've ever played right through to the end. I've had this for a good while, but somehow when I tried it before it didn't seem to click with me. I started it again over the last couple of months and once I got through the first few scenes I found myself really enjoying it - mostly ghosting the levels and causing minimal mess. It's great that you can focus your power ups to match the style of play you prefer.

Arboreal likes this.
  10. creative

creative 500rwhp

Windbound.

A survival game, of sorts.

Im not into survival games at all, too much grinding to get anything done but this one is a nice little pick up and play game. Its actually very short game ( only 5 'levels' ) but allows you the freedom of either trying to make everything or go straight for the objectives.

11. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Now try Prey and Deus Ex

12. hamza_tm

hamza_tm Modder

Hollow Knight. Then again after running around a bit more to get 100% completion and an alternate ending. Then again for another alternate ending.

Then Hollow Knight from scratch for 100% completion in 12 hours
    The Hollow Knight from scratch again for any % complete in 2.5 hours

And now working on Hollow Night Steel Soul (where any death ends your game, no reloading from checkpoints).

Been a while since a game hooked me like this has

perplekks45 likes this.
  13. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

Actually completing a game is an amusing concept but, I play open ended RPG and MMORPG games that don't really have a natural end.

adidan likes this.
  14. Peter Jefferson

Peter Jefferson What's a Dremel?

Went back to playing Darkwood (3rd person survival horror game) remembered how cool it is.Recommend it !!

boiled_elephant likes this.
  15. Xir

Xir Modder

the secret of monkey island
    For the first time no less :grin:

perplekks45 and enbydee like this.
  16. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Day of the Tentacle next?

17. perplekks45

Did you play the original or the remake?

18. Finklert

Finklert What's a Dremel?

Last week I finished the Last of Us 2 walkthrough.

19. Archer Martin

Archer Martin What's a Dremel?

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

20. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Is it more or less gunfighty than Rise? I finished #1 and loved it, started Rise and quickly felt like I was playing a Far Cry 3 DLC. Constant gun combat, hiding behind cover, automatic weapons, armoured enemies, explosives, weapon upgrading and crafting. I had done virtually no exploration or cool climbing and the shift left me feeling uneasy about the sequels. Haven't resumed it yet.