1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardwarelabs GTR 360 radiator pressure limit

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by nikkuzim87, 22 Aug 2020.

1. nikkuzim87

nikkuzim87 What's a Dremel?

Good morning all,

I'm just about to start building a loop with hardware labs radiators. Fist time using them and I can't find anywhere that states what pressure they are tested to - for when I do leak testing.

Can someone who may know - if anyone, let me know please if the Hardwarelabs Nemesis 360 GTR is tested to 1 bar or more?

Thank you

2. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

They claim that the Black Ice NEMESIS GTS/GTX radiators are tested to 4.5 bars (65 psi) and can be safely operated at 2.5 bars (36psi) nominal.

3. Goatee

Goatee Multimodder

I tend to pressure to around half a bar, give all the fittings and tubes a wiggle, then the case a shake. If you leave it for an hour or so then give the case a good shake and fittings and tubes another manipulation. If there is no pressure drop then then your good to fill. Here is my last leak test.

[​IMG]

If you notice a leak during that process, then its normally easy to find. If not then try some washing up liquid on the fittings you suspect. Bubbles indicate a leak.

4. nikkuzim87

nikkuzim87 What's a Dremel?

Thank you :)