1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Binary Screensaver

Discussion in 'Software' started by r00t, 27 Nov 2003.

1. r00t

r00t What's a Dremel?

Anyone know of any kind of binary screensaver out there? Basically what I'm looking for is some sort of screen saver that can have flashing 0's and 1's on the screen, like binary code. Almost like a pre matrix "matrix" type screensaver. I've searched and all I seem to find are binary clock screensavers, which is not what I'm looking for. If anyone knows of one and can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Lowsidex2

Lowsidex2 Minimodder

http://zmatrix.sourceforge.net/

It's a matrix background with built in screensaver also. It comes with a matrix font for a real nice matrix effect but it's highly customizable. Select any windows font and size and select any characters( just zero's and one's in your case). Plus you can customize the the speed, redraw, everything. It's really worthwhile.

3. r00t

r00t What's a Dremel?

Thanks, this could work out nicely...

Ok, now another type I've been looking for. Any type of screen saver that mimics a type of decoding or encryption/decryption. The kind of stuff you see on movies where numbers/letters are flashing on the screen then they slowly stop to reveal a decoded message. Not sure if I'm describing this well enough for anyone to have any idea what I'm talking about, but if anyone does understand and knows of something like this please let me know. Thanks :)

4. diskreet

diskreet What's a Dremel?

Im not sure of one like that but these remind me of the screensaver from linux(dont remember name)
    had something to do with encoding/encription/etc

Last edited: 30 Nov 2003
  5. r00t

r00t What's a Dremel?

bump... still looking for a encode/decode encryption type screensaver

Tags: