1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - Complete ⭐ Project: Tweaked Meshify S2

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by TerHorstCustoms, 31 Jan 2020.

1. kim

kim hardware addict

I really love what you realised in this build, for me it's flawless, original, elegant and beautiful :clap:

TerHorstCustoms likes this.
  2. ifohancroft

ifohancroft Minimodder

Congrats on finishing it dude! It looks ****ing awesome! I still have a bit of catching up to do with the project log though :D

3. TerHorstCustoms

TerHorstCustoms Minimodder

Thank you! It took a long time to get it all done but it was all worth it :)

Thank you :) Yea updates were not really regular. I can understand that it got lost in all the awesome buildlogs.

ifohancroft likes this.
  4. TerHorstCustoms

TerHorstCustoms Minimodder

Final update on the build about temperatures, noise and clockspeeds. For now I have settled at 4,2Ghz all core on the CPU and 1850mhz on the GPU with them at full load (Aida64 and Furmark). The cpu reaches at 62c and gpu 53c with all fans set to 550 rmp and pumpspeed at 50% to match ambient noise :)

5. ifohancroft

ifohancroft Minimodder

Most welcome! I have subbed to the post to get notifications when there are updates, so it didn't get lost. I just didn't have time lately to follow up the updates to the build logs I follow.