1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biden: his time as the 46th US President

Discussion in 'Serious' started by yuusou, 6 Jul 2020.

1. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Oh, I meant Biden.

I know trump was never all there. In any capacity.

2. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

It's not just about the man, it's the people around him.

Reagan's mind had gone long before they finally admitted it, but everyone around him propped him up and gave the illusion of a functional govt and president.

Trump's going full Caligula with a side of Nero and those around him are reaching for the marshmallows and not even attempting to put the fires out or maintain even the vaguest semblance of competence [some are actively handing him petrol and saying 'sure, appoint a horse tot he senate, that'll own the libs!'].

If Biden is going dotty [not that I'm saying he is], Harris, Pelosi et al will probably prop him up Reagan style before engineering a dignified exit for him in 2024.

3. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

The shining beacon of democracy...

[​IMG]

4. Osgeld

Osgeld Minimodder

what makes a tin box republican?
    I mean I have never agreed with the moderate right but FFS any loon can setup a box in "insert big city" and its the "other side's" fault

Its a ****in box to whatever means the single digit tard's prank needs to play out, all it points out is that the old, confused, and stupid need not vote, but democracy ... that's truncated by the electoral college, so your stupid ignorant ass vote doesn't even count anyway

the only reason I vote is to have the right to bitch, meanwhile old incompetent ignorant rich people whom have not lived in the "real" world decide my life and murder my fellow citizens

5. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

What makes a tin box republican? When the California GOP admits it placed them.

Source here

Last edited: 13 Oct 2020
    Gareth Halfacree likes this.
  6. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

The worst thing about this is that it'll be forgotten about and no one will be punished for it.

7. enbydee

enbydee Minimodder

8. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

Oh yes, an accident that stops voter registration in a Democrat state, how convenient.

At this point it's hard to tell where the incompetence ends and the conspiracies start, but the fact that I can sincerely doubt this being an accident disturbs me.

9. RedFlames

'accidentally'

10. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

How do you even expose a critical cable to cutting "accidents" in the first place and have no redundancy to keep the system running?

Did they try to run the whole voter registration on a toaster in a scissor factory?

LennyRhys likes this.
  11. RedFlames

As long as the scissor factory donates to their re-election campaign, yes.

12. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Meanwhile at the rally of the Groper in Chief:

13. RedFlames

So he'll kiss *all* of the men, but only the good looking women? And in that order?

14. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Wonder who will draw the short straw to tell him you can get it more than once.

15. fix-the-spade

Hopefully St Peter.

spolsh likes this.
  16. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Does it matter if someone bothers to? Not like he would understand it, after all Trump is the kind of stupid who would tell an arborist that the elm tree they are standing under is an oak because the street sign said Oak Road.

17. Risky

Risky Modder

Pretty weird that. Firstly there is absolutely no chance of this changing the result in CA which is so deep blue that I doubt there is much campaigning there for the presidential ticket. Secondly they have placed the boxes where they expect to pick up republican ballots (near gun shops, churches) not sure quite why on earth.

18. RedFlames

President isn't the only thing being voted on though, lots of regional and local stuff being voted on 'down ballot'. So whilst it might not affect the presidential vote, it might affect on of the others.

19. Risky

Risky Modder

You read the piece and please come up with a plausible explanation of what they can achieve by placing these boxes where they placed them. My plausible suggestion it that they are complete idiots. Do you think they are in fact cunning evil geniuses?

20. fix-the-spade

The line between the two can be awfully thin.

I imagine in their mind they expect a vast wellspring of previously unknown republican voters to cast balots in these boxes that hey can then triumphantly deliver to an actual polling station (legal to do in most states, with provisos). I'm sure a couple of them had the idea to go through the votes and accidentally lose the democrat ones, but doubt enough of them believed they could do it without getting caught for it to happen.