1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newsletter

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by invictus, 4 Dec 2020.

1. invictus

invictus What's a Dremel?

Is there something wrong with the newletter scripting? i dont wanna unsubscribe but ive had the newletter 23 times so far in the last 24 hours.

2. _DTM2000_

_DTM2000_ Minimodder

Think yourself lucky. I've had what seems like hundreds over the last couple of hours. So there's definitely something gone horribly wrong.

3. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

I'm very sorry about this. It was caused by the server migration. We've had one member receive it 321 times.
    I'm very sorry about this. I take full responsibility for it. I've been working on it since tuesday and the initial tests we ran after migrating seemed fine.

Would either of you mind me messaging you to get some extra information.

4. _DTM2000_

_DTM2000_ Minimodder

No problem, I just had to delete a few emails. I'm happy for you to message me. :thumb:

5. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

I think we've got it fixed. If anyone receives another duplicate going forward please message me or post here