1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Features Cyberpunk 2077: Initial Impressions

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 10 Dec 2020.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

boiled_elephant likes this.
  2. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

As a little aside on the subject of stuttering in cutscenes/menus, does tinkering with frame-related things like v-sync make any difference? I only ask because it's right in the fore of my mind, as yesterday I had the exact same sort of behaviour in GTA5 and forcing v-sync in the Nvidia control panel and enabling it in-game sorted it out. Clearly something to do with the transition between the unlocked fps of in-game and the locked fps of cutscenes/menus was causing the problem.

3. N17 dizzi

N17 dizzi Multimodder

Bit-tech were not given a review copy like other sites?

Bigger question - are bit-tech not considered for hardware and games as much anymore?

SuperHans123 likes this.
  4. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Bit-tech gets sloppy seconds on reviews these days. Hexus waves their wiffy cock around and attracts all the flies.

yuusou likes this.
  5. RickLane

RickLane Staff Lover of bit-tech

There are quite a few things you can do to improve performance, like whacking up DLSS and turning off Windows fullscreen optimisation. I'm going to write a little performance guide for the site, as it's by far the most demanding game I've seen in years.

Only a handful of publications were given review copies in (relatively) good time. The vast majority got them the day before launch, us included.

boiled_elephant and monty-pup like this.
Tags: Add Tags