1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews Cyberpunk 2077 Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 15 Dec 2020.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. lacuna

lacuna Minimodder

I'll probably pick up the game of the year edition in about 18 months. Hopefully the content will have been put back in and the glitches fixed. Although I do enjoy a good animation glitch

monty-pup and jb0 like this.
  3. Neutronman

Neutronman What's a Dremel?

Much as I hate to admit it, your analysis of this game is apropos to how I have found it so far. Looks great, meh game play and confusing menus. Disappointed that I paid full price for this game. I'll play it through, perhaps it will be patched soon.

4. satisfiedwimp

satisfiedwimp Minimodder

The game is good but I feel like it's the same thing, scenario, etc. as the other games available there. Hopefully, new patches coming soon will reveal more things to this game whether it will be great or not.

5. creative

creative 500rwhp

I think your being to kind... This game is terrible and proof that yet again, the public are beta testers. Its unfinished, unbalanced ( amusing watching youtubers create a pistol that does 60k damage at level 10 and unlimited money by exploiting the crafting and selling mechanic is just absurd ) and fundamentally broken graphically.... mildly putting it, its trash. My personal issue is trees rendering in over... well, everything! from cut scenes to walking around the city, I have trees from the distance sat on top. Driving with a mouse and keyboard is also impossible, to the point where I just wont use a vehicle.

I hope that CDPR get on top of the issues and quickly as right now, this game shouldnt be on the market.

6. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

I understand the criticism you level at the game, but honestly, don't use the exploits you mentioned to have a better time. Graphically it is quite broken in some parts, sure, but is it really unplayable because of that? Granted, I'm less than 10 hours in but I've so far enjoyed my time in Night City.

And what's wrong with driving a car with keyboard and mouse? It feels like a typical US car with butter-soft suspensions. Most games feel very floaty to me because I usually only play niche arena FPS with a strong focus on raw mouse input and little to no input lag. But it doesn't feel especially bad when driving, walking feels almost exactly the same to me.

wyx087 likes this.
  7. monty-pup

monty-pup Minimodder

I’ve been burnt too many times now.
    Cyberpunk was my last day 1 game purchase. I’m no longer happy with sub-par games promising so much and delivering so little.

Like lacuna says - I’m also fine with waiting for the GOTY editions of games.

8. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

You also don't have to try to go ott with the weapon damage..

My pistol does up to 80k damage on some targets. My overwatch does 140k.

The game, for me, was lots of fun - I am looking at another playthough.

But!

It is disappointing. It is not what we were promised. I hope it becomes that, though.

Tags: Add Tags