1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motherboards ITX Anonymous Club

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Arboreal, 11 Jun 2016.

1. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Thanks all (particularly goatee for the kind offer of a prototype case which is something that should get every geek excited)

I went for the NR200p in White - next day delivery from Scan for free tipped it - but it looks like it ticks all of the boxes, with decent cooling options and a sexy tempered glass side panel, even if I have to say, I've not always been a fan of coolermaster products in the past. Time to put aside old assumptions I suppose!

Goatee likes this.
  2. Omnislip

Omnislip Minimodder

Cable update - Pslate's unsleeved ones ended up looking the best deal (helped I'm sure by the falling dollar, and no import duty). Top notch work - different cables from an individual connector are of different lengths specifically to accommodate the layout of the NCase. My questions were well answered by the support email as well.

The GPU ones were a touch short (my GPU is a bit weird), so he's sending out some new ones for me. I'm sure I'll stick up some photos once those arrive...

3. Omnislip

Omnislip Minimodder

New cables arrived, and after a few punishing hours of cable management I'm really happy with where it's at

https://imgur.com/a/ynvkPy3

Should be much easier to do work in the case now, when I need to.

Goatee likes this.
  4. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

Did you rate your new NR200p @Parge ?

5. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

I'll have a review of one up on the site in a few days. Finished the benchmarking and photography yesterday so I'm curious what parge thinks of it.

wyx087 likes this.
  6. BeauchN

BeauchN Multimodder

So... I changed my mind and got back in on the FormD T1 bandwagon, having cancelled my order previously... and it was shipped yesterday! Assuming it arrives (re. Covid, Brexit, who knows what else may come...) I know what I'll be building in this summer :)

Arboreal likes this.
  7. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

Shipping has resumed? Or is this a backorder?

8. BeauchN

BeauchN Multimodder

FormD released some stock that had been held for RMA purposes and I think some of the latest production run. Priority was given to people that had cancelled their order following the cancellation of the last batch. I think any leftovers were going to go on general sale but I can't imagine there will be many. That said, I think a number of people are holding out to see what the V2 variant looks like. I'd originally planned to wait for the V2, but it sounds like it's going to be a bit bigger, so decided I'd see if I could get back into the queue for a V1.1 when they emailed to say there would be a limited number available.

9. BeauchN

BeauchN Multimodder

10. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

That looks like gunmetal!

11. BeauchN

BeauchN Multimodder

It should be the Titanium version, it's a little more silvery than I was expecting, but looks good. When I'm back and get around to building in it I'll pop some pictures up.

12. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

Ah, I'm struggling to remember what the different colour options have been at various times. Titanium was the replacement for gunmetal, right?

Also, the good news (although I guess it doesn't matter to us) is that another batch of T1v1.1 dropped recently, so it seems like there will be a number of drops before v1.2 (which could be a while).

There's also now a T1 clone on Taobao which actually has a ton of really nice features like a 4-slot mode (with brackets for side-mounted radiator) and space for a couple of 3.5" drives. (I may or may not have placed an order for one on suberbuy to see what it's like :worried:)

13. BeauchN

BeauchN Multimodder

Yep, that’s right, it became an option when FormD had QA issues with the gunmetal finish, the same as the e-white finish I think, which is why they both got discontinued.

14. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

15. Goatee

Goatee Multimodder

If someone is interested in the UK, I have a Dark I plan to sell when it arrives...

16. BeauchN

BeauchN Multimodder

The Mjolnir looks really well made, it would probably be tempting if I didn’t already have 4 premium ITX cases sitting around already :worried:

Goatee and Arboreal like this.
  17. Goatee

Goatee Multimodder

I would likely have converted to it if it supports 3 slot GPU’s.

18. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

I noticed Amazon are currently listing the NR200 at less than £60. It's currently out of stock but they're still accepting orders.

I'm tempted to buy another.

MLyons likes this.
  19. BeauchN

BeauchN Multimodder

Given the way GPUs are going having three-slot support is almost essential these days

20. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Not that I'm biased, but you know, we have a sales forum...

MLyons likes this.