1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What currently makes your life awesome?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 28 Oct 2009.

1. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

True. But - if a photo isn't taken, is it even picturesque? And @MadGinga yes. Two, IIRC.

Top marks. Tea dispensed from mouth all over desk.

2. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

A squirrel in a frock dancing in the field with flowers?
    Sounds quite Beatrix Potter or Disney to me...

3. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

I did something else instead, it was boring. (And yes I'm really milking that pun)

And now I have 6x 25mm conduits that run through the garage ceiling, inside an 1st floor wall, and pop out in the loft. And this pleases me greatly.

4. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

My boss came back from a weeks holiday, he thanked me for ‘holding the fort’ but really drilled it home. I could tell he’d had a much needed break.

I did nothing, I can’t pretend like I did... nada... just supported my colleagues when they needed me but my actual contribution in terms of leadership was negligible.

However, I could tell he really meant it and knowing he was able to put full trust in me enough to fully disengage from work and leave everything in my hands meant a a lot. He’s very hands on, finds it very hard to not be involved even when on leave. He’s even been known to attend meetings virtually when on holiday.

last week, didn’t hear a peep out of him

5. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Went out in skinny jeans, a babydoll tee and my new brace. I may have also finally started my titty skittles. I have engagements here for about two years. When I move it will be transitioned.

Where the hell do they make cute shoes for a 14 wide in men's (US sizes?)

6. Andersen

Andersen I'm fine. I'M FINE! *banshee howl*

So yeah. Overkill happened, ear piercings number two appeared and decided what kind of tattoo I'll do on my right arm.

Got a date coming up in two weeks. She's a transwoman as well, we have been talking for weeks now and exchanged safewords

I love what my life is becoming

goldstar0011 likes this.
  7. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

My 5G nanobots are Pfizer flavoured.
    [​IMG]

Fizzban, Isitari, yuusou and 4 others like this.
  8. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Sounds like PUBG to me

Arboreal likes this.
  9. jinq-sea

Has Bill made you do anything weird yet? Or haven't you noticed?

10. Midlight

Midlight Minimodder

That part is dormant until more of the population gets done.

11. jinq-sea

Strange - I've felt compelled to install Windows on a new device almost daily since I got mine :worried:

Mr_Mistoffelees likes this.
  12. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

As a Mac user, I suppose I should say something snarky like "Isn't that pretty normal for Windows though? hnar hnar hnar"

13. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Soo, you had the talk with the boss yet? You know..the one about free doughnuts. Holding down the fort is a Heroes job..but bakery goods are acceptable. If he is the type to be amenable you might even plum for Fish N Chips..but..be careful. Some bosses are tight AS.

14. Andersen

Andersen I'm fine. I'M FINE! *banshee howl*

An observation. People on every discord server I frequent, call me Donna or Red.

I'm not complaining, not at all

15. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

God damn I missed being out on the bike!

First time I've done any serious miles on the Pan European. Damn fine bike to ride around the twisties, and if you need to get from one end of the country to the other then this things just devours motorway miles. Handling definitely goes a little top-heavy with full fuel tanks, and you really don't want the windscreen up when you hit about ~55-60MPH, but feels so much more planted than my NC750X did. Very easy to let the speedo drift well into illegal territory if you're used to bikes with smaller engines.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. satisfiedwimp

satisfiedwimp Minimodder

Having to manage your time at work and with my family makes my life awesome! So far, I got no stress from work and that's all that matters.

17. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Syncthing now includes support for automatic encryption for files stored on an untrusted device - previously you had to use something over the top of Syncthing for that, and it'd mean the files were encrypted on all synchronised devices.

It's testing-only for now, but it'll make secure offsite storage a lot easier!

18. Vault-Tec

Tank trolling....

We weren't having the best of games last night. Poor zone choices. Tree called in a BRDM and went off to rescue Marts. We managed to get out of the blue, but had pretty crap weapons as we didn't have long enough to look properly. After getting back in the zone Mart decided he didn't want to ride my tank any more :( so I went on alone. I managed to find some friends, who for some reason thought they could stop my fun. Oh no, enjoy the tank !. I squashed one and then the other one started getting a bit cheeky so I popped out and gave him the wrong end of my pumpy. Absolutely hilarious I do love me a good troll :D

19. Vault-Tec

Oh and the tea bagging wasn't intentional :D there's a bug with climbing on things.

20. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

I feel that, last year I went from this:

(yeah, that's flat out - it would eventually reach 85mph if you had a long enough road)

To this:

[​IMG]

Sadly can't find a video of it right now. But since the PoS Astra (just visible in the background) has been scrapped, this is my main transport, and it's joyous. Pops up to 90mph without you even noticing.

goldstar0011 and Byron C like this.