1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cases Feedback regarding a new watercooling case

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by BHB Mods, 10 Sep 2020.

1. BHB Mods

BHB Mods Minimodder

Aah yes of course!

In the picture above of White Crow there are a few products that are sold seperatly.
    1: Wallmount plate - Included: Backplate, PSU-mount, GPU-Mount, Motherboard distances, wallmountbracket, powerbutton, screws for those components
    2: Glass cover (This is by request form the community, quite a few have said that they'd like to get the wallmount without hardened glass).
    3: Distribution plates x2 - We aim to have them availible as well for sale during the Indiegogo, as a seperate entity.
    4: Pump tops x2 - These we also aim to have availible during the Indiegogo, as a seperate entity.

Stuff you need to get yourself:
    PC components, Risercable, fittings, tubes, cables, suitable screws, pluggs whatnot to attached the wallmountbracket to the wall, a sturdy wall able to hold up ~25-30Kgs of weight.

I think I got it all there. ;)

Bloody_Pete likes this.
  2. Bloody_Pete

Bloody_Pete Technophile

It may be worth you including some conduit for hiding the cables for it to be wall mounted too. If the case's whole purpose is to be wall mounted, it makes it a more complete package. Add little cost for you but is one less hassle for the end user :)

3. BHB Mods

BHB Mods Minimodder

I updated the picture (as it seemed bungeled), like the conduits you see going down from the wallmount in the pic I posted? We've talked about it, what's a proper length to send with people? How many cables does the normal user have? (I had to use 2x extra wide conduits for my wallmount, but I have a shitload of cables, I even had to mount an extra 12 port USB-hub on the backside of the wallmount to fit all perhipherals... And it's full! Hahaha)
    We noticed that with EGXIs and Mikes builds too, they had too many perhipherals to managed to route them on the backside, and the cables of their perhipherals were too short to reach. So a USB-hub on the backside is strongly recomended. (Since we're super small atm, we don't want to start shiping USB-hubs from a third party with our cases atm. But it's a route we actually have considered.)

4. Bloody_Pete

Bloody_Pete Technophile

Personally, if you've noticed it as a major design flaw/omission then I'd look into selling your own ASAP otherwise you're handing free custom to other compannies!

5. BHB Mods

BHB Mods Minimodder

Hello again Bit-Tech!

It's been very quiet here on our part, for many reasons. We have worked hard with feedback we have received from various forums, Bit-tech included. Some changes have been made, some are in the video but some have not come live yet but will be on the final product with retailers.
    What mainly took up our time is that we started a collaboration with Ian "8Pack" Parry who today made our collaboration official with a very nice youtube-video

In addition to this, we also have an ongoing collaboration with a major Nordic distributor where we hope that our chassis may appear with, to begin with, a Swedish retailer early 2021.

For this reason, we chose to stop marketing our campaign on Indiegogo to spend our resources both in terms of time and money on improvements, production and other preparations needed to start delivering to retailers.
    Even if we have dropped the focus on the campaign, it remains (as it can not be closed) and those who have chosen to back us there will have their rewards sent out according to what we promised.

Right now I have no photos or other updates to share except the video above.

Many thanks for the feedback, both here and on Discord! We will definitely be back for more feedback in the future about both this and other future products!

BeauchN, Bloody_Pete and spolsh like this.
  6. DanH

DanH What's a Dremel?

only the other day i was thinking of a wall mounted case maybe it is a sign

BHB Mods likes this.
  7. BHB Mods

BHB Mods Minimodder

Maybe it is! More wallmounts for the people I say! :D

8. DanH

DanH What's a Dremel?

just got a tt tower th other day so i might have to put a hold on the wall pc for now haha

BHB Mods likes this.
  9. BHB Mods

BHB Mods Minimodder

10. BHB Mods

BHB Mods Minimodder

This thuesday OCUK launched the 8Pack Frame R8 which is built in our case The Crow! Feeling really proud and excited about it! :) Here's a link to the YT video about the build. (Didn't link to OCUk webshop since I think that would violate the rules right?)

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the build they've done with the case! (PS: Any questions regarding that build would have to be directed to OCUK as I'm only a part of designing the chassis, distros and pump-tops)

The_Crapman likes this.
  11. Bloody_Pete

Bloody_Pete Technophile

I was wondering if this was yours when I saw the email announcement. Congrats!

BHB Mods likes this.
  12. BHB Mods

BHB Mods Minimodder

Thank you! Yeah, I'm so excited and proud. The whole team is, Tomek, Marek and Maciek as well as our machineoperators at the workshop! In less than one week we release the standalone chassis on the Swedish market which we're super excited about to see how that lands with the Swedish entusiasts. It's make it or break it now really!

The_Crapman likes this.
  13. Bloody_Pete

Bloody_Pete Technophile

What did the final RRP land at?

14. BHB Mods

BHB Mods Minimodder

That's not official yet, so I'm uncertain if I can share that just yet, but I'll post it here asap when I'm able to. :)

Bloody_Pete likes this.
  15. BHB Mods

BHB Mods Minimodder

Spraduke, The_Crapman and Bloody_Pete like this.
  16. BHB Mods

BHB Mods Minimodder

Spraduke, The_Crapman and Bloody_Pete like this.
  17. Bloody_Pete

Bloody_Pete Technophile

BHB Mods likes this.
  18. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

BHB Mods likes this.
  19. BHB Mods

BHB Mods Minimodder

Thanks guys, we're super proud and happy!

Bloody_Pete and The_Crapman like this.
  20. BHB Mods

BHB Mods Minimodder

Btw, might be something for you to test/review @The_Crapman!