1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Game ban

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by David Popescu, 15 Jul 2021.

1. David Popescu

David Popescu What's a Dremel?

Hi
    I cant register in a game from which I was banned even with VPN. Why? Hpw does the developer know it is me? I can do it from another device in the house, but from mine, i cant. Its a browser game. First the VPN worked, then he blocked my device I guess, then I tried different browsers and it worked, until he figured it out. Isnt there a method to get over a ban? I mean, no one should be allowed to track my device or something like that.

2. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

There are all manner of methods he could be using to re-ban you every time you circumvent the previous ban, however given you've used the game, you will have signed up to the terms and conditions which will more than likely state what information is stored about you, and what might constitute a ban.

My advice: stop while you're ahead. You've clearly been banned for a reason.

3. David Popescu

The reason is not a good reason. Not every admin on the net is a good person and is trying to maintain the peace.

There are no terms and conditions, its an onlibe game, browser, from 2007, and you register without accepting anything.

And its not about morale, its about info, if you can help me with what I want, Im interested in that. I need just one more method, I dont wanna waste my time with this game for more than 1 week. My question is how does he track me and how can I get over

4. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

I'm quite sure that there are people here who could hazard a guess at what's going on - But I'm equally sure that no one here is particularly comfortable with aiding ban evasion, at least not so publicly.

I dare say a lot, or most, of us have been around long enough to know that not every moderator on every platform is unimpeachable in their conduct.

I dare say a lot, or most, of us have taken issue with a moderators handling of a situation.

But, more importantly, I dare say that a lot, or most, of us have reached points in our lives where we just.. Move on. Ain't much on the internet worth faffing about that much for.

Omnislip likes this.
  5. noizdaemon666

I never said you physically clicked accept, just that there will be terms and conditions somewhere which say by using said game/website, you're bound by them. Even so, if not as liratheal said, move on. It really isn't worth it.

6. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

BAN!

7. noizdaemon666

Mister_Tad be like:
    ban ban ban.gif

MLyons and boiled_elephant like this.
  8. David Popescu

After I donated 5 dollars I asked for a double reward, as for 1 dollar everyone receives a reward(some scouts in the game). He said I am wasting his time and banned me from donating. He said with such issues I am taking him every minute from developing the game(funny stuff, he logs in 1 time per month). Then I was angry and told him "You are not worth my money anyway". Big mistake, he banned me from the forum activity for 1 year. Then some weeks ago I couldnt enter my account, he banned me for life because I violated a rule I didnt even know about. Me and my friend played together on messenger and were a team, but you cant provide services to another manager to help him too much. So 7 years of playing lost because of this. We were the best at some skill in the game, and after the ban everybody cheered cause we are out. Ye, and much more, I really dont recommend cyclingsimulator if you thought about playing it.

9. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

In my experience, as an MMORPG player, those who have been banned always claim the ban was not justified...

10. David Popescu

Well considering what I stated above you might be insane to think it was justified

Anyway thats not the topic

11. David Popescu

Even if the ban was justified, I think everybody should be free to register or log in any game again and be treated with dignity

12. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

Suffice to say, you broke a rule, you insulted the dev, you got banned. Actions have consequences. Find a new game.

13. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Woah there Batman, what have whonow?

14. David Popescu

Sure, you admins think you are Gods.

Thanks for your help the others.

15. David Popescu

If you are not worth my money is an insult...my god

16. David Popescu

Also I didnt come here for moral advice, its a techno forum, not a moral forum.

17. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

If you want an immoral tech forum, go to 4chan. This isn't the place to ask for what you're trying to do. End of.

18. VictorianBloke

VictorianBloke Man in a box

And the way to achieve that is to reach out to, and treat the devs with dignity. Open a dialogue, explain you weren't aware of the rule (even though it's on their rules page) and see if you can get back in on a probationary period or something - on the understanding you will fully abide by the rules, and make yourself fully aware of them, not register on a public forum asking to how to circumvent a ban that you've received for breaking a rule.

Being unaware of a rule is no excuse for breaking it, that doesn't cut it in real life, and doesn't cut it online.

19. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

20. wolfticket

wolfticket Downwind from the bloodhounds

[​IMG]

Kernel, Hex, modd1uk and 5 others like this.