1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Last Ever Buffy! (spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by Bogomip, 18 Dec 2003.

1. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

I just saw it on BBC2, THE BEST EPISODE... EVER!

Sunnydale is dead :( What a mish mash of old and new, good ideas and killing. It was an almost perfect episode. I liked the idea of spike saving the world, His story throughout buffy has been amazing! from demon to champion! and willow unleashing her mpost amazing powers yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D

so, SO good, i wanna watch it again! Im just upset itll be the last ever buffy! A world in where peopole die regularly and theres next to no police influence on the plot! yet its based in modern day times.

I salute the guy who made this peisode! :'(

2. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

It was no way the best episode ever. The fights were just as mundane as ever, there was no 'baddie boss' so to speak and the only thing that saved them was some random medallion that Spike happened to be wearing. And Willow didn't exactly show her greatest of magical powers in her part to save the world.

I must say though that who ever thought of having Trogdor the Burnintor in the episode was a genius :hehe:. But then I already mentioned that.

3. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Damn the BBC is behind I saw it months ago on Sky One and have it say it was the worse episode of Buffy I've ever seen. It was completly random. Mind you after series 4 the whole show went down hill.

4. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

The last one was on tonight? Damn!!! I hate working late :grr:

Oh well, at least I got to see the one where Buffy sees the axe that gets passed on to Fray far in the future. Joss does have an incredible eye for continuity. Not long until it comes out on DVD now anyway.

Bogomip: Angel hasn't finished so you can still get your fix. Angel is better than Buffy anyway in my opinion.

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

You cant beat Kennedy though.. *drewl*

Yea, damn BBC2 behind :p saw this back in May :lol:

6. craigey1

craigey1 Minimodder

When is it due for release??? I've been looking for ages!

The fifth series has started off really slowly (the tale of numero Uno was a complete waste of time), but I can see that the story line is starting to build.

If you have seen the Angel series then you'll see that it was given to Angel by Lilah, when he agreed to take over Wolfram & Hart. She told him that it would be useful in saving the world (or something similar).

I can't believe they killed off Ania! :waah:

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yea, it only really worked if you watched Angel Season 4 at the same time they showed buffy.

8. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

They killed them all off, it's the last show remember? :p

It seems a bit strange how none of them mention what a terrible thing it is that their entire town and it's population were swallowed into one big hole. Or did I miss something there?

Edit: Oh and Hex, I think they said something about BBC2 showing an uncut version of the series later on at night sometime soon. Look out for that.

9. Darv

Darv Bling!!

I'm not sure if this is right but I thought that everyone left Sunnydale in some previous episode. Can't remember becasue it was such a long time since I saw that series.

I wouldnt say the last episode was the best. Infact I think the whole of series 7 was a bit boring.

i think they should have stopped making Buffy after series 5. Although having said that I thought series 6 was the best :lol:

10. No Tact

No Tact means No Account

2 months ago I bought Seasons 1-4 on DVD. My wife has been saying "You will like it if you watch but the story is one to see from the beginning"

So I got the DVD's for a good price.

It is a great show. I would never watch it if I had to sit through commercials and wait a week fr the next episode or even a few months for another season, but seeing them in order , commerical free is a great experience. We are now on Season 5 and I ordered Season 6 which won't be released until June 6, 2004.

I am a new fan. The shows are funny and creative. Now our girls will have these to watch when they get older too. They actually have watched some.

Our 3 yr old likes to dance to the music and she follows he story right along.

That's Spike she says.

LOL

11. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

yeah, of ocurse its the same fight scene, wtf do you expect ? sock fighting? pillow fighting? its not save the world stuff is that! we wanna see our buffy save the day!

as for "not being willows greatest magic".... she turned like thousands of girls into SLAYERS! she gave superpowers to thousands of people, and you tell me that isnt her greatest magic! o0.... j00 be a nutjob!

as for ania, im sad too, she was a good girl in the end ;'( but we will allways have the musical to watch her dance in her undies and sing about bunnies :)