1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

AC Odyssey.

I did enjoy it, you know what you're getting with an AC game although this was somewhat different I liked some of the changes.

On Valhalla now. Going straight into it I was a bit 'nah, it's not as good as Odyssey' but it's now satisfying my Viking and AC itch. Female voice acting of the protagonist this time, compared to Kassandra, is very disappointing.

But yeah, these are PS4 games for me - ones I like to get my teeth into I save for the PC.

wolf5ster likes this.
  2. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Playing through Cyberpunk 2077 for the third time right now. I understand all the flak it got (and still gets), but I still enjoy it immensely.

keef247 likes this.
  3. ModSquid

ModSquid Multimodder

I worked it out. There are two achievements for the different endings. Mystery solved.

4. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Just did Man of Medan. It was ok. Only buy in a sale coz its damn short. 4 hours? I did both paths and Steam said 7.9 hours.

Psychological horror with QTE's. Not bad, but not winning any awards. Was some serious uncanny valley at times too. What can I say? I like me some jump-scares. QTE's not so much but, whatever. I like the ride.

5. wolf5ster

wolf5ster Minimodder

Completed Assassins Creed Valhalla the main story but I do still have things I can do in the game and also bits of the dlc to do.

Looking forward to Dawn of Ragnorok

Last edited: 10 Jan 2022
    adidan likes this.
  6. adidan

Just picked up the dlc while it was on sale and having a second run. Yet to start them, may hit Druids during the main campaign and Paris after. Not sure the best course tbh.

I did everything first time around but I find something satisfyingly relaxing about playing AC games on the PS4 on the sofa so I don't mind running through it again.

7. wolf5ster

wolf5ster Minimodder

I really enjoyed Wrath of the Druids, I still have to finish the Paris DLC. I also enjoyed the crossover:)

adidan likes this.
  8. adidan

True although made it very clear how much better an actor played Kassandra.

Not played it from the Odyssey perspective yet.

9. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Minimodder

I've just put down Horizon Zero Dawn having finished it. There was a lot I loved about the game, the views, the mechanics of the battles, the main story but it needed a touch more RPG elements in it to really make it into my very favourite games. For a port, it also ran very well at 5120x1440 on my 2070 with everything maxed.

keef247 and Byron C like this.
  10. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

The Last Of Us 2.

What a horrible game. Every chance that I clung to of it redeeming itself from pure nihilism was burnt, smashed and pissed on. I found myself doing things I really just didn't want to even do just on a prayer that maybe, just maybe it may get me to some magic.

Nothing, zero, absolutely bugger all.

This game is the miserable kid that resists every joke you tell it, won't respond to happiness and kindness and just insists on sitting in a corner in a pile of its own faeces.

About the only thing it manages to achieve is making me pray that it's over and they don't ever make another one.

So I guess closure is about all I can take from it.

11. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Horizon Zero Dawn

Holy balls that game was good. Bought it just over a week ago and I've barely put it down since, it's been a long while since a game has drawn me in like that.

Now to finish all the collectible gubbins, side quests, and The Frozen Wilds.

keef247 likes this.
  12. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

I've completely ignored that, thinking it was yet another multiplayer PoS game. I think it got released in the midst of a bunch of online battle royale titles and I just assumed it was another one.

13. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Oh hell no, nary a multiplayer option in sight. Third-person action RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world inhabited by robot dinosaurs.

14. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Thanks - added it to the list.

Byron C likes this.
  15. stephen0205

stephen0205 MrSteve

mafia remastered , fairly enjoyed it as a first time playthrough

keef247 likes this.
  16. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

cyberpunk 2077, glad i held out for 1.5 before jumping in. i ****ing hate fantasy fiction so a meaty sci-fi rpg/fps was hella refreshing.

keef247 likes this.
  17. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries

Well, after over 130 hours, I've 'completed' it. I mean, I can carry on playing the randomly generated missions as well as track down the DLC side missions I haven't completed, but nah.

Not going to lie, the ending was a little lacklustre. I would've appreciated some cheesy FMV intermissions like the older games, but never mind, I had fun regardless. Definitely one more for Battletech fans than 'normies'. At least I managed to get my hands on the hero Cyclops I wanted, as well as the hilarity of equipping my Hero King Crab with four LBX-10 solid slug shooters that allowed me to absolutely murder anything that popped up. On the other hand, I didn't get to try out the King Crab 'Kaiju', which is a shame as I wanted to mount 4 PPCs on it.

My only (rather esoteric) gripe is that the Annihilator 'mech should've been made much more dangerous. Indeed, the energy only variant can't even max out its tonnage, no doubt due to the 'copy/paste' from Mechwarrior Online. The incredibly slow speed makes it painful to use - it would've been nice to have countered this by allowing it to have more armour, and access to a ludicrous amount of weapons (3-4x large ballistic slots? 6x large energy slots? 5x large missile slots? And so on).

Right, what to play next...

18. Goatee

Goatee Multimodder

You tried Roguetech?

19. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Vaguely aware of it, but I'm all 'meched out for now :hehe:.

20. Goatee

Goatee Multimodder

It’s massively difficult and has so much depth over battle tech.

when you want to get your mech back on you should check it out.

Pete J likes this.