1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Specifically Microsoft Rewards

Discussion in 'Software' started by IamJudd, 14 Jan 2022.

1. IamJudd

IamJudd Multimodder

Does anyone else do this religiously? I can't decide if it's worth my while even though I guess that anything that can be had for free even if it takes a while to achieve is still "worth it". If so, what do you end up spending your points on?

I've only earned around 6000 points so far and spent a few of those in sweepstake draws...

2. VictorianBloke

VictorianBloke Man in a box

Yup.
    With the bonus rewards from playing on Xbox, PC and through the various apps it's pretty easy to clear enough points in a month to pay for game pass.

3. IamJudd

IamJudd Multimodder

Good to know - we don't have an Xbox but I am always tempted to pick up the games pass for PC use - but then, I don't know why, I have had a hiatus from game playing for nearly two months now - I just can't find the time!

4. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

Ooooh, 7000 points for a month of Gamepass.

5. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

Yea saved up enough for a £25 and a £5 voucher off MS store and picked up an xbox controller. Nearly at another £25 off voucher. Few other alright offers If your willing to do the daily tasks and get the bonus days in a row for 3-4 months