1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Logic - V 01 - The cook book!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by No X, 30 Apr 2021.

1. No X

No X Minimodder

Kept creating this model.

Process: The base of his model is 3D printing and when the Bottom half is printed the process is paused the Sensor with wires is mounted then the printing process is resumed. With this design I doubt its possible with a good result.

So I will redo the design, unless some extra material could be added to the sensor before inserting it. TBD.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

censored_Prometheus_ likes this.
  2. No X

No X Minimodder

Hi

Tonight I checked the Wire Clips that are inserted into the Motherboard Tray aka the Spine with 2 types one for power and one clip for 3 x LAN cables.

The concept still needs some optimizing and a maximum of two clip sizes with more options per slot. The clip shape could also need some polish on the corners. The clips are made before the Spine, They will be inserted and have an individual Clip frame made for (I hope) 2 models of clips after I standardize the size.
    The Clips will be made of aluminium since Glass and Carbon Fiber fabric insulates heat on level with house insulation. Aluminium transports heat really well as mentioned before. I would hate to be the cause of a fire because I didn't think about heat generated in the wires for the GPU or other wires that run in an area with a high level of insulation.

Wire clips individual
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Inserted Front
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rear view
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My latest iteration of Fan Duct Tunnels with some directional capacity. Air direction still has some small challenges due to different parts and direction of components on the motherboard this will be fixed and while I was writing this an Idea just materialized :D

Also to be noticed are Belts and collars both front and rear to bring the frame out of the shell and part of the reason I lost 2½ day atm redoing the CAD drawings.

Worth noticing and for me to check, accessibility of clip inserts with Fan Ducts!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To be continued

3. No X

No X Minimodder

Hi Ladies and gentlemen

Progress it feels more complete still their are details that need work. For now the telescope sensors are on ice, I can't make them fit the front in a satisfying way atm. I will merge some of the previous SSD bay designs with the latest place holder.

I have added several new solutions and will explain more in a later post

[​IMG]

Last edited: 15 Apr 2023
  4. ifohancroft

ifohancroft Minimodder

Nice work! I can't wait to see the project start to take shape in real life!

5. No X

No X Minimodder

Hi @ifohancroft

I do also look forward to start the main part of the build with the enclosure, but patience is a virtue.

The advantages of this stage of the build and having time to burn is making sure that I have made the right choices and have time to collect the funds and experience/knowledge to get the best result possible.

Some good and recent examples are considering new hardware options. Yesterday I came across an article regarding a new cooling system

The point is not the new cooling options that will appear in the near future, but the fact that I considered that there will be new hardware and that it will be possible to implement this in the existing solution. In this case it could be by designing a new front, modular is an advantage.

A New Front; I have redesigned the Fan Ducts to be modular, this will make it easier to create a form of the Front Panel with the 3D prints, before this a silicone mold was my only option inside the Fan ducts.

The Fan ducts are now split in 2 with a new collar binding them together, this collar makes it possible to turn the rear part of the fan duct changing the air flow direction, and if necessary replacing the end of the air duct with a better solution. Pictures are below.

Ups Wrong picture

[​IMG]

The Split Fan ducts also gives new options, I started by looking into the Fan in the middle, with a fan collar turning the end of the fan is still an option.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So why did I not choose this fan in the middle ? to be honest I forgot why but when the reason reappears I will add it here.

Right Pictures and the fan at the end

[​IMG]

Estimating the position of slots and defining the max movement of the fan ducts.

[​IMG]

Getting the right Air flow direction.

[​IMG]

On the picture above the collar on top has a slot that can be seen, in this slot will be inserted a bolt to limit the movement and fix it in place. In total 2 -3 slots will be created per collar.

[​IMG]

The project is further ahead just ran out of time to update will be back later.

I appreciate having the time to become better at this, not only the CAD part but also the process of choosing materials and handling of the entire process. The experience and knowledge gained are to be used in other projects that I am planning. The other projects are as diverse as furniture to a wall hanging classic arcade gaming station.

Last edited: 22 Apr 2023
  6. No X

No X Minimodder

Hi @ifohancroft

In my last post I forgot to mention that the CAD program and the drawings are the end product that will produce a prototype with the use of a 3D printer. At present only one 3D printer in the private range (Not over priced craziness :D ) has a build area and size for my use there is another printer with the right print area but lacking the height to print a prototype in one go. The 3D prints are then upgraded and finished to be the used to create a mold for the final carbon or glass fiber product.

Fiber materials unless you paint them are not good looking if patched together that is the main reason why I try to get it all placed before the that stage is initiated, and time does seem to work for me when looking at the pricing and development of technology when it comes to 3D printer and CNC's.

Water Cooling Rig (WCR) Tubes V 1.

I started by testing the placement of the Tubes for the Reservoir. The tubes will be fitted so that they are level when the Reservoir is opened aka Pivoted out of the frame, that is not the situation on these drawings. The tubes are mounted to have the Hot water entering the Radiators from the bottom to avoid air collecting in the radiators. The 1st fitting of the tubes will be done with clear tubes to be able to check that all is nominal. I have on an earlier post stated my target for the 2 pump loops and at 1st glance they have been reached, but no I still have one area that is lacking, the Emergency Cooling System (ECS).

The ECS challenge has 2 solutions. First is a distroplate below the reservoir the 2nd is a similar solution at the rear of the Pump plate. I will in the near future return with some solutions.

The tubes will be mounted with the usual guides o make it look pretty : D

Details that are easy observable when looking at the tube routing is the need for adaption of the Pump plate (plate the pumps are mounted on) I do consider and likely will lower the plate to the level of bottom of the WCR, If the Plate stays in place it looks unfinished when looking into the case from the front. There is an advantage to the tube routing when lowering the plate.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The points for the tube routing are marked this is done in several layers and for more then 1 tube per layer/plane.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The 1st HOT tube is added, The HOT tubes are the tubes coming from the CPU or GPU and entering the belonging radiator (colored in RED).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2nd HOT Tube

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pump tubes to CPU and GPU

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Be back in a bit

Ups almost forgot TODAY'S MISTAKE even when you know it will happen pressing the Button and watching what happens can be fun:

[​IMG]

Last edited: 24 Apr 2023
    arduum likes this.
  7. No X

No X Minimodder

Hi all

Small things regarding the Water Cooling Rig (WCR) keep popping up, that is partly because of my idea to keep it modular and the challenges that entails.

I haven't really talked about what modular means in this concept and combined with longevity as I see it, so here it comes.

The job of the WCR is by default to keep the system cool, but its also meant to work as a Test Bench when the WCR is not inside the frame (to be able to compare cooling data 1 on 1 with another system). For that propose it needs to be able to stand alone and be stable. With a clearance of only 3 mm below the Pump platform challenges are predetermined with a flat and not adapted platform so this had to be fixed and I'm working on as can be seen on the pictures below the text.

Modular and longevity:

I putt this video link out here for those of you that had the interest and time to check it out and why did I do so, because in my view, depending on that products ability to be up scaled, it could potentially make Water Cooling redundant. Do I believe it will make water cooling redundant , no I don't believe that but I might be wrong,

So what does that mean when considering longevity, it means that the Water Cooling side of the case specific the WCR space has to have an alternate purpose and for me that is as drive storage like a NAS when and if needed. I will create a design for that in the near future.

[​IMG]

Points where sensors will be added to the Tubes ( Yellow markers) and wire will go to up to the acrylic Tech Chamber on top of the WCR.

[​IMG]

The Tech Chamber with open panels for easy access. The inside will get a bolt to secure it and the outside panels likely magnets to keep it closed.

[​IMG]

An 40 mm fan has been added to the Tech Chamber, to be sure that there is enough cooling no idea if its is needed!

[​IMG]

Locked case with the modified Hex air vent area

[​IMG]

Below the open Reservoir can be seen some blue frames those are to hold filter fabric more for the visual than the functional, No idea if I will use them atm.

[​IMG]

Again the open Reservoir but with the needed support beams, can be seen with 1 mm red silicone pads on top.

[​IMG]

Open case for coolant refill:

[​IMG]

The devil is in the detail as is perfection, so let's hope this one veers more towards the latter.

Be back in a bit hopefully with a better pump platform design.

8. arduum

arduum Minimodder

I suggest you make everything on hard tubes and build G1/4 thread into the swivel reservoir at the hinge points!:dremel:

9. No X

No X Minimodder

Hi @arduum

I am constantly reconsidering my options even hard tubes. I have been considering a distro-plates as a substitute/addition for the pump mount plate but with soft tubes to the reservoir and water cooling plates . I will use 45 degree rotating fittings as part of the build.

This PC will see a lot of travel, would/could I move a PC with hard tubes several time per week? My next concern is a distro plate, IF I choose that option and it breaks during transport It would be hard to replace ( But I would look GOOD before it broke). A system with hard tubes and distro plates is if I am not wrong the place where modular goes to die, unless some of you have a sample of such a setup I would love to see that !

I have for the last few days been experimenting with alternative solutions for sensor positions and a front screen made up by hexagons I am not going to use the screen for the filter frame, I knew that before I started the process, but it inspired me and pointed towards at an alternative solution when creating the carbon shell. I will explain later. Dead ends when testing solutions are not always a waste of time, they are a part of learning and becoming experienced.

Last edited: 2 May 2023
  10. No X

No X Minimodder

Hi a short update.

I was looking into laser cutting acrylic for the OLED windows for the case, and remembered one of my casual remarks about the Reservoir could look good, if it also was made of acrylic (aka plexiglass). So I switched my research and found the company that invented plexiglass and they did have an interesting YouTube series with HowTo FYI -

Acrylic is if I am correctly informed bendable at 160 degree Celsius and melts (liquid state) at around 180 Celsius.

So I started thinking can I potentially create a Reservoir of acrylic? My initial idea was 3D printing a reservoir, then create it of fiberglass like a boat hull, But NOW acrylic is back in the game and a clear front runner since it is doesn't turn yellow (by UV light) , it is form-able, water proof and the rest we know.

So a 10 mm deep piece of acrylic that will need some heat on both sides, check the videos on YouTube by PLEXIGLAS® by Röhm as mentioned above, no reason for me to describe the entire process :D

A 3D printed form as seen below is created for the heated and form-able acrylic sheet to be inserted into. a Mirrored form will be printed for the other end.

I tried to create the form with a marker for the O-ring and the holes for the Mounting of the Front and rear panel. I do hope that the O-ring in the form can be imprinted into the side of the acrylic sheet and save me some work or at-least make it easier.

The first sheet heated will be intentionally to short, since I have no idea how much material the bend will consume, the advantage is that I then can measure the space between the ends and should have a realistic size for the the 1st real try. I am sure there will be several attempts to get a working prootype.

A form shaped like the reservoir this one was easy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now with some Fix points for the next part

[​IMG]

The Next part the Top

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Being able to dissemble the Top of the form to eject the product seems to be a good idea so this is added to the form.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As can be seen on the bottom part the fix points are only present on one half of the part this is to be able to drag the top parts apart.

That's it for now ! I hope some of you can use the inspiration!

NoX Out

11. Monkey Puzzle

Monkey Puzzle Minimodder

That solid state cooling vid is very interesting - thanks for sharing. It's a cool idea - sounds like it's a peristaltic type diaphragm pump (presumably with electromagnetic design from the cooling chip transistors where he talks about improved performance with decreasing node size in future). Few reservations though - looks like it's a high frequency vibrating membrane that they market as silent, but their specs list their airjet mini dissipating 5.25w at 21dB (at what frequency, and is that largely from outlet airflow turbulence?).. From quick and dirty logarithmic dB conversion (assuming noise scales with heat dissipation capacity linearly 1:1, which if it's from airflow turbulence through a limited outlet size it may be worse than that as air outlet velocity increases) for say a 230w CPU alone that would put out ~36dB of high freq noise, or a 450w 4090 GPU solid state cooler would put out ~39dB - neither of those is quiet if within human hearing frequency range. Maybe it's outside human hearing frequency range and the new excuse for schoolkids will be "the dog ate my laptop"!

Those models are looking fantastic btw! When do we get to see it made?

Last edited: 10 Jun 2023
    No X likes this.
  12. No X

No X Minimodder

Hi

I can honestly say that I have only very superficially thought about how the cooling in the video might work. My initial thought was that it might be possible to upscale the cooling by mounting more units of the present version on a cooling plate and to be honest I would love to see a large scale test.

Regarding when a prototype or as a minimum initial work of a 3D printed version with pictures or a video-log will be available? it might be a while, I am presently stealing every minute from other tasks that need to be finished. On top of this I am also looking for a new place with room for a workshop for the 3D printer, laser-cutter and in time a CNC. Looking at the reservoir I can shape it but the wire channels and embedded print needs a CNC.

The Frame, Spine and Shell are the last part that will be made, meaning after the Reservoir, Water Cooling Rig and Front and Rear Panels are finished, they do so to say set the agenda. I got a working plan of how to 3D print the Frame, Spine and Shell make molds and then create the final pieces.

I am not sure that I have putt all the ideas into the project that I might be able to, time will tell.

I have at the moment a Basic working Stand Alone System for Monitoring and Control (SAS4MC). The sensors work and deliver data so the monitoring part is working :D Next is the control part and that part is uphill depending on the chosen parts and proprietary connections I despise low technology IPR thinking feels to much like apple. We have waited close to what 30 years for 3D printing rights to expire and imagine us having 30 years more development on that front.

When I have a 2nd or 3rd edition of a working control part I might make a video its not picture friendly a tat booooring to be honest.

I am mounting a wiring harness that doesn't look that different from this video from Koenigsegg it's about getting input / inspiration from where its possible! Check 11 minuits in the video or the next picture

[​IMG]

The Fun part of starting to work with a wiring harness is that it warps/changes the way I view channels for wiring and I am trying to rework these channels to a higher standard. No idea if I can make it work as intended.

But it makes testing of wires easier. Mounting might be a B***** unless I get the channels upgraded.

Front colors are for contrast

[​IMG]

Acrylic windows testing a curved edition of the windows.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know its possible to curve the Acrylic I just don't know If I am able to do it :D a CNC would make this part a lot easier!

[​IMG]

Channels for wires in the Reservoir need to be created before the Acrylic is bend and fused thats why I need the CNC even if its only a cheap small desktop version at first.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well time is still at a premium and I will be back when possible. I appreciate the input and Interest in the Project !

NoX out.

Last edited: 11 Jun 2023
  13. No X

No X Minimodder

Fast addition 2 videos the 2nd is the right lane for modders and scratch builders!

First - Acrylic fusing/welding video from some English speaking Indians informative video. Large /wide split fusing.

3D Print and Carbon the video speaks for itself.

14. No X

No X Minimodder

15. No X

No X Minimodder

Hi

Recent refining, I have been trying to shave some material (read Weight) of the Shell as seen on the next 4 pictures, by using materials in a smarter way, the program shows a weight reduction from 4.8 Kg to 3.66 kg this still might change in either direction as needed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have been changing the diameter of the Water Tube Channel on the Top and Bottom of the frame and Spine. This is a need to since I have decided that the maximum water tube diameter will be 16 mm OD (Outer Diameter) and the 21mm diameter channel that used to be in play was expected to give a filled tube to much room to rattle.

My lacking knowledge of the service software OnShape is a problem, Me choosing to use my time to add ideas to the project instead of using time learning the software is biding me in the 4SS. Well I will have to revisit that point later.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stability of the Frame and Wiring routes made me insert some wire channels in the top of the frame and redo the design of the Rail for the WCR (Water Cooling Rig). The new rail in yellow is inserted 3 mm into the spine core for a sleeker look and to make it less of a dust collector. The Rail also functions as a Wire channel.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]'
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spring Connectors linking WCR (Water Cooling Rig) and Rail (with the rest of the PC)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Serial Sata Power Connectors (SSPC) will be used to power the components in the electronics chamber on the WCR. 5 wires are use per SSPC, the 6 Spring Connectors added to the frame and WCR leave 1 spring as a surplus.

At the present 2 x 12 V to 3.3 V / 5 V / 12 V DC-DC Voltage Converter Multi-Output Step-Down Power Supply Module for Arduino will be used 1 in the WCR and the other in the frame.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also new are T-Channels mounted into the Spine Core for support of the GPU's. I like the idea of using available systems to make ideas work. Two years ago I mention and drew a sketch in this forum. Now its implemented in the 3D drawings.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Last part for today are the Docking Bays (DB). I have worked and still am on a final solution. I am not there yet.

I want a solution that allows the shell to be open with access to the IO with out opening up for air to enter the hardware chamber where not intended.

On the 1st picture a slim green line can be seen next to the shell this is the DB.

[​IMG]

The docking bay inside the Frame

[​IMG]

DB open

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is the solution I want to work without a hinge being visible in the frame next to the IO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thats it for today have a nice summer!

NoX out

Last edited: 10 Jul 2023
  16. Yaka

Yaka Multimodder

looking great.

one of the pics looked so much like my speakers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No X likes this.
  17. No X

No X Minimodder

Hi again

I worked on the Emergency Cooling System (ECS) Manifold. The original Idea was to use fittings (only) to divert the cooling liquid as can be seen on the next picture bottom left.

[​IMG]

After working with the idea of creating the Reservoir of Acrylic (Plexiglass) I was thinking that a miniature Manifold as ECS might be an option, Its still in the planning fase.

In general the liquid just moves until quick connect/disconnects are added creating a new path and a valve is locked to secure all liquid takes the new route. Its possible but not the final solution, present state can be seen on the next picture, this is far from ripe/mature.

The outside of the Water Cooling Rig (WCR) holds the Quick connect fittings. A lot of parts have to be worked out, one of these is how to connect the fittings while the Shell is on, How to avoid the shell being stuck on fittings that can move in or out of he WCR (if that option is chosen), etc.. Not to mention the BAD Curves on the water Tubes. Then again painting a picture points out the troubled areas and points towards options.

The Manifold V 0.1 is below the Reservoir.

Idea: The Reservoir might loose it bolts on the front and be fused, I am not a fan of that solution but it simplifies the build and maintenance, I like the bolts and O-ring visible on the front so maybe not.

[​IMG]

The next picture shows the essential tubes, 2 more will go from the Reservoir down to feed the pumps with water.

[​IMG]

I add the tubes with the Reservoir opened up, in this position where water will be added, since the ECS when mounted the 1st time will need added liquid. If there where some interference I expect it would show in this state. It also shows the length of the tubes needed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Water Cooling Rig from the Outside: The yellow rings (center left) mark the position of the inserted Quick Connect Fittings (No Spill) The Blue *Circle is where a Valve would be mounted.

[​IMG]

I have some Out there ideas for an organic form for this Manifold and a mechanism to advance or retract the Manifold versus the WCR and the Shell, No idea if I can make them work :D .

NoX Out

Last edited: 21 Jul 2023
    Yaka likes this.
  18. No X

No X Minimodder

Hi

A small update after a lot of time spent on testing design options. The Work is primarily on the Water Cooling Rig (WCR) with focus on water tube Mounts and the manifold. This is for prof of concept and inspiration, nothing is locked atm.

Manifold water route planning:

[​IMG]

implementer in the manifold design the Valve is not yet included

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The tube mount version 20+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I didn't like 20+

Version 21+

[​IMG]

This version does also not work for me

Version 22+

[​IMG]

Still a no go

Version 23+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still doesn't work

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Tube routing sucks!

Here we go again!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Adapting manifold Quick Connectors mounting points to shell openings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Manifold in and out of WCR and Shell:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Manifold with Quick Connecters

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats it atm

NoX

Last edited: 9 Aug 2023
  19. No X

No X Minimodder

Manifold reworked for sliding action with spring for mechanical retraction.

Not a final solution but a step on the way.

[​IMG]

An Indentation of 10 mm was created in the Manifold for the QD thus it only has to travel 22 mm in or out to hide or access the connection.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Manifold Rails that Are Mounted on the Inside of the Water Cooling Rig (WCR).

[​IMG]

The Axel for the Spring propelling the Manifold back into the WCR.

[​IMG]

Manifold dragged outside the Shell for access to the Quick Disconnect (QD).

[​IMG]

Manifold Pushed inside the WCR so the QD don't interfere with the Shell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Front view of you know what! :D
    [​IMG]

To access the Manifold a Strap will have to be added. More Rails will be added to secure the direction of the Manifold when sliding atm in planning design.

Just a update FYI and feedback if You got any!

NoX Out

Last edited: 12 Aug 2023
  20. No X

No X Minimodder

Next Manifold version.

An Improved fit of the manifold into the cave is ready and a better retraction system that is easier to mount and manufacture is added, improvements are still possible and thus still an option.

A Strap for the extraction of the Quick Connect Fittings through the Shell does still needs an upgrade, it's easy to add an access by a port into the shell but having a strap that might be a challenge to grab has to be redone in a better design. I did consider a Spring added to the strap for a softer initial grab but am still undecided.

The Manifold will when functionality is up to specs be set on a diet and surplus material removed, it's the last point on the to-do list.

A Model of the manifold internal tube routing has also been added an its obvious that some improvement can be added like optimizing the manifold like an engine by grinding hard corners and slag away to create a smother internal surface.

* A Point that I until now haven't mentioned and chosen not to dig into on this Water Cooling Rig Design, is the likely 90 deg bend on the inside of the Radiator. Even with a 0 or 45 deg fitting added to the radiator the internal 90 deg bend degrades the water loop. It might only be 10% extra pressure per loop and that is why I didn't attack this, even though many radiators now have fitting mount points at the end of the radiator that would improve the water loop. I haven't looked into the the internal design to state that this is standard for most radiator, but it's on my to-do list!

A bevel on the Slider will be added to minimize the risk of the Manifold being stuck on the slider. The slider should be named the Rail since its the manifold that slides. :D

The Valve part in the center also needs to be added. I haven't had time to look into standard/best practice on this item so no joy here atm. The difference is do i disassemble and cannibalize an existing valve or do I create it from scratch.

I will let the pictures do the most of the speaking so here it comes ->

[​IMG]

In this part of the planning for the Emergency Cooling System (ECS) it became obvious to me that the only configuration of the case, were the ECS will be attached is when the case is opened and showing the IO. this means that the only ECS ports in the Shell I will now add.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Extraction of the Manifold is still a to-do point. The extraction is a point because the springs will all the time try to push the manifold back into the WCR. When the Strap is pulled it should be possible to mount the QD female connectors.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AA few picture below the manifold with a strap can be seen and I got an option that can be added to the frame giving 24/7 access to it but I will disturb the Shells expression.
    [​IMG]

The Manifold in a basic form

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Manifold can be created in two half's where its possible to refine the path of the internal tubing.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The O-ring is added.
    [​IMG]

Both parts with O-ring's and the Slider Paths in the sides.
    [​IMG]

Chamfers are added to the sliding paths
    [​IMG]

The sliders in purple
    [​IMG]

Sliders with the spring axis and spring. The Sliders are mounted into the Water Cooling Rig. The strap can be seen on this picture.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A standalone of the internal tube path was made to see how the route can be optimized.
    [​IMG]

Looking at the standalone tube routing I wonder if its possible to create a better lighter version.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NoX to be continued

Last edited: 21 Aug 2023