1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Geforce 4MX?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jaz, 25 Feb 2002.

1. Jaz

Jaz Banned

2. GreatOldOne

GreatOldOne Wannabe Martian

Just wondering why they have GF2 logo next to the second card...

I've also heard that the GF4 MX's aren't much cop. No first hand evidence (on my part), just what I've read.

3. Will

Will Beware the judderman...

Cos TBH, the Gf4MX is closer to a GeForce 2 than anything else......no pixel shaders like the gf3, and basiclaly none of the gf3 or gf4 features.....

GF4 MX aint so good IMHO, a Gf3 Ti200 is better in the real world, though the gf4 benchmarks better

:cool:

4. Cool Hand

Cool Hand King of the park

the gf4 mx is a joke....one that not so many people are laughing at after they get there cards home and find out its little more than a faster gf2 mx.....avoid at all cost........unless you want the n-view features and dont care much about the 3d side of things

5. bradford010

bradford010 Bradon Frohman

Personally, for the budget buyer, I still think you can't beat a GF2 Ti 64MB @ £70. Otherwise, yeah, if you're gonna spend the extra cash, go GF3 Ti 200.

And has no one else noticed that that site is well dodgy? Half the images are missing and it keeps refusing connection for me.

6. BannedMojo

BannedMojo Banned

All I've heard is that thre GF4MX440's and 460's dont even have pixe shaders or the InfiniteFX engine (or whatever its caleld now - Infinite FX 2?) - so basically its just a higher core speed and hgher memory speed.