1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics radeon overclock

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by pigcow, 30 Dec 2003.

1. pigcow

pigcow What's a Dremel?

Hi i just bought a radeon gfx and when i installed the latest drivers (6.14.10.6404) thats the cat 3.10's i was expecting to find that there was a built in way of overclocking the gfx, however i did not see the potions to do so. is there an ATI equivalent of NV hardpage or anything like this that will let me overclock it? Thx

2. taliban_raider

taliban_raider Just some guy; you know

I know the Omega Ati Drivers include radclocker an overclocking utility, you could proberly google it and get it standalone as well. You can also use powerstrip. hope this helps.

3. pigcow

pigcow What's a Dremel?

Thx for that. would you say those are better than the ATI 3.10's? also which is better out of the 2 mentioned?

4. taliban_raider

Well I have never used ATI 3.10 So I do not know, but as for the best of the two programs I recomned radclocker, powerstrip has this registration crap everytime you log onto your desktop, it makes you wait 5 seconds or something and read thier tip of the day which gerts kinda annoying, but it does have an army of extra features other than just overclocking.

5. pigcow

pigcow What's a Dremel?

im downloading the radclocker driver now^^ thx for the help. Will i be able to keep the ATI control panel or does the new driver come with all that?t hx

6. taliban_raider

Well The full Omega drivers pack includes all that I am fairly sure.

7. pigcow

pigcow What's a Dremel?

Thank you for your help. i will just uninstall ATI drivers, then install the new omegas :D

Edit : installed omega no problem but still there is no tab that will let me overclock it. Its the 9600XT if that helps, and it is on a black circuit board

Last edited: 31 Dec 2003
  8. mushky

mushky gimme snails

just install radclocker on its own. no need for omega drivers just for this. (although there are other reasons for using them)

radclocker

9. pigcow

pigcow What's a Dremel?

Thank you. downloaded and installing now

Edit : Fully working, thx a lot for your help both of you^^

Tags: