1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

McD's, BK or KFC?

Discussion in 'General' started by Marzupial, 5 Jan 2004.

1. craigey1

craigey1 Minimodder

2. Yo-DUH_87

Yo-DUH_87 Who you calling tiny?

My fav restraunt burger has to be from the texan restaraunt on Times Square Man, I don't think I've ever been so full in my life. Double Bacon Cheezeburger and all the steak fries anyone could want. Then there is the dessert menu :worried:

We rolled back to the hotel :p

I prefer good old buffets when eating out, allows me to realy eat :D

3. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

Nice work, I bet that makes you all feel really good about yourselves. The only person acting like a prick there is the people who feel the need to gob in someone's food.

4. BioSniper

BioSniper Minimodder

You think I eat burgers??! hell no! I have the chicken burgers. :)

5. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

is A&W Amburgers and Wootbeer out of the 7 times I've been to LA and USA I hvaen't seen a single A&W resturant.

6. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

I suppose you could just about call it chicken...

I don't touch any 'meat' from fastfood places, only decent restaurants. Burger wise I like a nice Mexican Bean Burger myself.

7. BioSniper

BioSniper Minimodder

mmm.. Bean burger.

8. Stew

Stew Disgruntled Postal Worker

I'd suggest you read Fast Food Nation..... Mmmm Tasty :brrr:

9. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

Oooh oooh! another place which rocks for burgers... V1... t'is veggie... but good!

10. K

K 528491

There was a great place in Hong Kong that sold A&W rootbeer. Like a mulitcultural supermarket in the Central MTR station place. You know the one I mean? That placed was brilliant. I bought so many sodas to store in the hotel mini-bar like A&W and Mountain Dew Code Red... mmmmm.

Err yeah, fast food. Not really my bag baby unless it's a pizza. I usually go for a jacket potato or a panini.

In Nottingham? If so can you give rough directions whereabouts. Would have loved to gone somewhere like that when we were last up there.

11. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

It's just off the way that leads to broadmarsh....

From old market square, there's a road that has Virgin, an Orange shop, and a Waterstones on it.... carry on down that road until it gets to the ped crossing.... then there's kinda a road that leads away that isn't at McD or going up towards the other waterstones...

I'll find a map in a sec...

12. chartley

chartley What's a Dremel?

It's a very good book, rather interesting. I only regret reading it in america whilst on a school trip, every time we stopped for fast food I felt rather eurchy :nono:

13. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

They're not as prevelant as McD's, BK or Wendy's anymore. They were actually the sole surviving true drive-in untill they started to fold in the mid/late 70's. 99% of you all probably have never been to a real drive-in (no, not the movie one). It's where you park the car and a waitress comes up to your window to take your order. Well, recently A&W has made a little come-back, but with a "fast food" style setting, not the driv-in. Actually, the one near me is the 1st one that I've seen in many years! If you want to try their root beer, you can get it from bottles at the store, but it's not as good as the draft.

14. banished

banished Necromodder

Well Dad, drive-ins have made a bit of a come-back with Sonic. So, they aren't all dead. Nothing beats their $0.99 32 oz slushes in the summer.

But as far as hamburgers, when I really need to clog the colon, I like to get the Jack-in-the-box Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger.

15. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

No Sonic's around these parts anywhere. There are no drive-ins around me anywhere (the A&W is dine-in) and I think it's because of the weather we usually get. I wish there were though, I've seen the ads for Sonic on TV when I'm watching the Denver or Los Angelas networks. No Jack-In-The-Box either. :sigh:

16. eddie_dane

eddie_dane Used to mod pc's now I mod houses

Sonic pwnz j00

17. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

meat feast from pizza hut

or zinger tower from kfc

or big king XL from burger king (R.I.P)

macdonalds is just drivel

18. M3G4

M3G4 talkie walkie

Woah, Nice comback dude! :)

Truth is, how can they do that code? I think he's lying; The tills have buttons you press (fries, burger, l, m & sm keys) which put the order onto monitors toward the back where the preparation area is. And the people at the till never talk.

And Sid, I'd love to see how you'd react if you were forced to eat a semen covered burger. The tables would soon turn.

People like that make me wish they were unemployed. And had a life threatening STD. :grr:

19. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

i was gonna say that the whole STD was a bit harsh, then i changed my mind.

yeah you get ******** customers, but tbh, theres no need

20. Sid

Sid Banned

Sounds like someone's bitter over a bad experience of eating the produce. :hehe: