1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Networks Bulldog DSL

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sinizterguy, 18 Jan 2004.

1. sinizterguy

sinizterguy Dark & Sinizter

Anyone using their service ?

How long did it take you to get activated ?

Wanna order one of their connections, but dont wanna wait a whole month like I would have to in case I ordered it with Fast24.

2. maj

maj What's a Dremel?

Yeah I have a bulldog 1mbps connection at home, took about a week and a half if I remember correctly for them to set the line up, got an email with the user and pass in and told everything was setup and to go ahead and plug the hardware in

havent noticed anything bad about the connection, even when they said that there would be interruptions due to work being carried out in the exchange

3. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Multimodder

Sorry for not replying sooner, i blew me laptop up!!

EDIT: oops, i posted this in the wrong thread, please ignore it. sorry ppls. sure some mod god could delete this post for me.

Thanks for all the posts, I think this is my most sucessful thread ever. Anyhows, a few questions -

Altron - What is a pdc server? and a T1?

Lynx - what is a smoothwall?

Wolfy - what is OC3?

As you may have guesses I aint exactly up to speed on networks and servers ect.

wharrad - there is / was (dont know what's happening with it) a cyber cafe in windows arcade (old market), i went up last monday to see if they could help me with this assignment, but its closed due to technical faults (it had no computers, chairs or tables in it) i call that a big ass technical fault.

Cheers.

Last edited: 22 Jan 2004
  4. sinizterguy

sinizterguy Dark & Sinizter

Wrong place ? :confused:

5. mushky

mushky gimme snails

or your least, as the case may be..

Tags: