1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Finally, Us canadians dont have to buy acrylic from the US anymore

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Mixx, 26 Jan 2004.

1. Mixx

Mixx What's a Dremel?

:rock: yeah, i was shopping with mom and we went to an undisclosed clothing store *cough*Roots*cough* so yeah. while we were looking around i saw a couple of boxes made out of neon green acrylic exactly the type the G-Gnome has used holding things such as scarfs and mittens etc. i looked on the side of the box and found a sticker, made sure nobody was looking and took it off. the sticker read "The Acrylic Depot" A.L. Plastics Limited, Missisagua Ontario, i forget the adress and phone but will get back to ya on that as soon as my dad gets home tomorrow( i left the sticker in the van :duh: ) this is great because i was considering importing from the US. now i have an acrylic store like 15 minutes away from my house. if anyone in canada wants further details just ask.

BOOYAH :thumb: :clap:

EDIT: got a site www.acrylicdepot.com located right in the heart of GTA Ontario

EDIT#2: They Do CNC cutting :rock:

Last edited: 26 Jan 2004
  2. JuiceWorld

JuiceWorld What's a Dremel?

:clap: I would really like to know that address :clap:

3. orb

orb satisfying.

erm..how about look in contact?

6803 Steeles Ave. West
    Toronto, Ontario, CANADA
    M9V 4R9
    phone: 416.744.9222 Fax: 416.744.9226

4. Mixx

Mixx What's a Dremel?

heh, sorry i couldnt reply, had to shovel the snow :brrr: i dont think there are that many ppl in Canada on these forums... :worried:

5. Langer

Langer Jesse Lang

I'm a canadian, Oakville Ontario. Luckily I have a kind, retired nieghbour with a bigass snowblower :D .

6. Mixx

Mixx What's a Dremel?

lol, lucky you, what a strom last night eh, oh man it took me atleast 2-3 hours to shovel our driveway.

well thats canada for ya

7. haggisathome

haggisathome What's a Dremel?

lucky sods :D

we get a little sonw flurry in the uk and its a major disastor , i miss lots of snow :(

8. Langer

Langer Jesse Lang

We gat a ton of snow here every year...and every year everyone seems to forget that it going to come and it can't be stopped, people here are feaking out.

9. JuiceWorld

I work for a land scaping company I have to plow all this crap :wallbash:
    But it does pay for all the modding fun i soon shall have.

BTW; Where are you geeting your modding supplys i have a lil computer store close to me but they only have a few things is there anywhere better in mississauga?

10. Mixx

Mixx What's a Dremel?

theres a good shop in downtown toronto called Canada Computers, they have a great selection for hardware etc, also try Bigfoot Computers also in downtown toronto

about where in mississagua(i can never spell that right) do ya live, im down in brampton near where mavis road ends and chinguacousy road starts.

11. Langer

Langer Jesse Lang

If you want some custom electronics try sayal electronics, or some used electronics stores...there are many of them

12. JuiceWorld

I have been to Bigfoot, their pretty good. As far as hardware I have found the Pc Village on young street is the best for pricing. If you go to Steels and Hwy 10 Theres a computer store there beside the blockbuster. Its called ICCT Computers ( www.icct.ca/Onlineshop/default.asp )

I'm right behind Shoppersword, so at least I have a radioshack on my front door step :clap:

13. Digitalblueshift

Digitalblueshift What's a Dremel?

you could count the number of canadians on this fourm on your fingers and toes, maybe you might have to borrow a hand, that is unless you froze a fe off a month ago.

theres a P&A plastics in hamilton, havent checked it out tho... looked promising...

IMHO www.tigerdirect.ca has better prices, and is located in markham too.

14. Mixx

Mixx What's a Dremel?

Hey Juiceworld, i live near shoppers world too, u ever heard of the street Torrance woods?? yeah i live on that street,

anyways, ill check out the computer store near blockbuster, thanks guys.

15. JuiceWorld

:jawdrop: Wow that is pretty close, never thought I would find someone elce that likes doing all this kinda stuff nearby. Small world.

16. Mixx

Mixx What's a Dremel?

yeah i thought i was alone too, well its always good to know there are ppl around ya that can understand what the heck ure talkin about. ya go to school around here??

17. JuiceWorld

Sorry man, No school over here. I'm a married man and soon to be dad.
    But I'm never to old to play with my toys. I did go to turner, my brother goes there actually.