1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PROJECT: Score-Coder - !!minor update!! (13.03.04)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by OldManOfModding, 16 Jan 2004.

1. OldManOfModding

OldManOfModding What's a Dremel?

basically i primered and wet sanded 3 times
    then sprayed the first top coat on
    wetsanded
    then just layered it up with another 4 coast
    then 4 coats of laquer

side note: i apologise for the pics being down ti've been waiting for my site to move servers.

anyways... minor update.... I have managed to con a new keyboard outta me dad :D

it's cool... about the size of a lappy keyboard, but with EL lights behind it..

i'll get the obligatory photo's up as sooin as i can

2. Hallq16

Hallq16 What's a Dremel?

Nice case to mod :rock: Ill be keeping eye on this one.

3. OldManOfModding

OldManOfModding What's a Dremel?

my apologies been ill past few months and tied up with trying to get my car fixed etc.....

the case is almost done, but they didnt cut the front plexi wide enuff (off by about 3 mm :|) so i'm going back to my original idea of painting the original front blue like the lid.

that has come out ok, i'm just in the process of painting the front of that and the front of the dvd and drive covers. so more info when i get it..

money's been a bit tight, the next thing to do is to get the side plexi's on and the ccfl's etc in.

might invest in some propper rounded cables when i get the dosh.

i'll hopefully be taking it to it's first lan even in oxford (www.landed-lan.co.uk) "Landed 6" 26-28th of this month.. so if u are around that area... pop in visit me and the rest of the tsn team... even if i cant make it, should ebe a fun event.