1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Airsoft!

Discussion in 'General' started by hacker 8991, 27 Jan 2004.

1. sheardjr

sheardjr Minimodder

Last edited: 23 Apr 2016
  2. ouija

ouija Trust me, I am doctor!

I am being lent my friends digital video camera shortly to make an airsoft video. You're all invited to download it when it's finished :thumb:

Hoping to have loads of action at games filmed as well as closeups of the guns etc.

3. sheardjr

sheardjr Minimodder

Last edited: 23 Apr 2016
  4. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

5. Arien

Arien What's a Dremel?

Now that looks like fun! :D Maybe i should find out where my nearest Airsoft is.

6. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

http://airsoftmap.co.uk/

7. JEEVES

JEEVES Minimodder

God i just watched that video, and now i want to get back into airsoft :sigh: . Damn you, whoever made taht video. Stop making airsoft look so good. :hehe: . Now i am going to go look at guns for sale to see what i can buy. :lol:

JEEVES

8. I'm_Not_A_Monster

I'm_Not_A_Monster Hey, eat this...

dude, it's based in Hong Kong... :eyebrow:

any websites that actually ship from and to the US?

9. JEEVES

JEEVES Minimodder

http://www.wargameclub.com/WGC_Shop/

the best and cheapest, and god they are fast. you will get your stuff in under a week. One time i told them that i needed it in three days (for game) and they said sure we can do that(i am in texas by the way) and they didnt get here in time so they threw in a hicap mag for mp5 and a pack of shells for spas 12 for free :clap: . this is the only place i will buy from, it is even cheaper than most sites here in the us. It is based out of hong kong, but all the good ones are. I would check this one out, they have it all. Best of luck to you and hope you get into this great sport (as i am getting back into it thanks to this thread and my desire to shoot people :hehe: ).

JEEVES

10. Soulfly22583

Soulfly22583 What's a Dremel?

A truly beatiful gun, wish i could get the damn money together to buy one =)

11. hacker 8991

hacker 8991 What's a Dremel?

Well, I broke my THIRD SoftAir gun today. Those things are POS. I must convince my 'rents that I need a Marui. I can even pay for it by myself! Still, they think I'm gonna run around in the streets waving it around, and yet my best friend has a real Winchester 20-guage pump shotgun. What's the dilio? I looking at an AEG G36C, perhaps with some extras, and a few thousand biodegredable BBs. Anyone know where to get a G36C Marui + Battery + Charger for real cheap?

12. I'm_Not_A_Monster

http://www.wargameclub.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=TM-AEGWBC-G36C_cat_Marui AEGs WBC

they got a spetsnaz AK for about half of what I've seen it sold for at www.dentrintiy.com i figure they've gotta have good prices for all their stuff.

check out the spetsnaz i want to get
    http://www.wargameclub.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=TM-AEGWBC-AKB_cat_Marui AEGs WBC it's pretty dang sweet.

don't buy a FN-P90, unless you're small. I've heard that they have a really short LOP (Length Of Pull) itsy-bitsy rifle

13. hacker 8991

Who said anything about FN-P90s?

Also, eBay is more expensive than retail at the moment for G36Cs

TTYL *WINK* (dontcha hate aim talk?)

14. I'm_Not_A_Monster

Just in case you decide to go with the FN-P90. or anyone else. I'd go with the Spetsnaz.

and just in case someone DOESN'T know what gun i'm gonna get: SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ SPETSNAZ :hehe: :rock: !!!

15. hacker 8991

What's up with the P90 talk? I have mentioned nothing about the P90, only about the G36C... not the same gun. I like the Spetsnax, but I sould prefer an AK47 instead :D

16. I'm_Not_A_Monster

again,
    that means "if you instead decide to buy a P90 you'd better be small" i know you wanted a G36, in post #132 i gave you a site for one. I originally wanted a MP5K, but i switched to wanting either a AK-47 or a Spetsnaz.

if you changed your mind to get a P90, that was a headsup. :thumb:

17. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

that bit about having to be small to use a p90 isn't true

18. I'm_Not_A_Monster

how big are you? if you're 5' 6" yeah, but i'm 6' 4". and i'm not done growing.

DISCLAIMER: i have never actually held a P-90 (airsoft or otherwise) I have just passed information based on online reviews i have read. so if the info is wrong, not my bad. take the info from the people who actually own the gun against mine. once i get my Spetsnaz, then you can listen to what i say ABOUT THE SPETSNAZ, NO OTHER GUN!

i also want to get a colt .45 gov't issue gas gun. any brand suggestions?

or for a wood stocked M79 grenade launcher (break action, used in the vietnam war, "ol' blooper") I've already seen the grenades i wanna get Mosquito Molds Moscart BB Shower i figure 165 BB's will get anyone i need to get. if i miss... i deserve to be out...

or would this be better? i want a small package that i can have slung over my shoulder muzzle down, so i can flick it down and bust a cap in a heartbeat. I'm fine w/ break actions, like my dads break-action 20 Ga., I got a shotshell holder (looks like it was cut from a shoptshell bandolier) w/ elastic straps to hold it to my upper arm. flick switch, flick gun down to break action and eject shell, pull rnd. and load, snap, fire. little trick i used to do. :naughty:

but i will go w/ the six shooter if it's high cap advantages outweigh its size. :thumb:

i REALLY want some money so i can buy the Spetsnaz now!!! i need a job...

I know they make 40mm Grenades, but do they make Grenades? pull the pin with your teeth, chuck over your shoulder, 5 sec. later... BOOM!

Last edited: 19 Feb 2004
  19. SugarBear

SugarBear What's a Dremel?

I'm an idiot, sorry, move along

20. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

I know at least two guys the same size of you who go to my airsoft site who use P90's fine and love them to pieces.

Moscarts aren't all that they are cracked up to be, bit of a waste of money in my opinion.