1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Server Watercool. " Metro Car rad, Scanner res, and a freezer*

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Sc0rian, 31 Jan 2004.

1. lord nicon21

lord nicon21 sexy *******

what your SERVER CRASHED AGAIN :worried: :waah:

2. Sc0rian

Sc0rian Here comes the farmer

again crash?

3. lord nicon21

lord nicon21 sexy *******

oh never mined :duh:

4. fg0d

fg0d Banned

tehehehehe. Nice looking stuff man! I want a watercooling system but Im too poor. Any guides for people building there own out there ? ? Anyhoo, good luck and mod on.

5. Zogthetroll

Zogthetroll What's a Dremel?

hehehe, nice coaster, i've got one of those too. and no, they aren't large drives. it looks to be a very old seagate. mine doesn't even have head/cylinder # info or date mfg. on it! they make nice paperweights too. back ot, nice watercooling job so far. post more pics. :D

6. Tezdread

Tezdread What's a Dremel?

Sc0rian - Keepin it real

Old rad out of a scrapped metro, cheap plastic storage box, fans & tubing are only cheap even on pocket money, guess your mum might miss the fridge though! :D I think this will be a good tutorial to do it on the cheap...

I'm so interested in the effect of the freezer if you go for it! I'm putting some plans together to use a mini frezzer also, just need to know how to get around the condensation. I was thinking that as I'll have more space inside the case when the rad / res and pump's on the outside, I could fit 2 120mm fans at the bottom of the case pumping air upwards (lord nicon that Air Flow diag is useful!) and the standard 80mm case fans pumping air out the back. This should keep the ambient temp down.

Sc0rian you said you were gonna make a case out of wood for the rad and your rad's going in the freezer? You might be better going for plastic (any old tupperware tubs?)

Looking forward to your next pics... :hip: